2011.05.19 Jury Selection DAY TEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not see what most people are seeing. ICA appears to me to be hiding a smile when she is seated after the breaks, and looks to be enjoying all this attention.

I was referring to as she walked in, she brightened up once she sat down.

I do not see what most people are seeing. ICA appears to me to be hiding a smile when she is seated after the breaks, and looks to be enjoying all this attention.

the only time she reacts with tears or concern IMO is when the judge reads the charges...when she had an audience of potential jurors to play to

I home school my son and can only check in once in a while Can someone please tell me what happened to the three heard this morning the 57 year old man, the PE teacher, and the women who quilts? Thank you

keepers at this point...no challenges but we still have the strikes....

the only time she reacts with tears or concern IMO is when the judge reads the charges...when she had an audience of potential jurors to play to

You would think she would know to carry that act to when they are being questioned individually?? She is so unusual.

once we get to 16 without cause challenges we will have 12 as there are only 4 total strikes left!!!!

wooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!

Hold on a second, I was muted. Are we bringing in all new pj's?

AF looks as though she would love to pierce her own heart just to get the heck out of there. She looks miserable.
MOO

I am betting on no waterworks this time. I think she's numb to it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90