2011.05.19 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Ten)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow folks I am getting all emotional here. I can't believe it. It's finally here. Justice for sweet Caylee is upon us!!! May the Lord grant strength and wisdom to the 12 jurors who will hear this case.

Group hug everyone! We made it!! After three long frustrating years!!! Fist pump!!!

I second this post.

Small world ... the gal who cuts my hair (and looks like a "lady who lunches") was a mermaid back in the day as well - she's about 57 or 8 - maybe they were coworkers....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Could be. My mom did it for years, late '50s to early '60s, and didn't give it up until she was pg with her third child and moved out of state.

Off topic but if anyone hasn't followed another case here it lines up very closely to Caylee's case in that the Mother's share a lot of characteristics. (suggested reading for our many guests too).

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84857&page=15
This page is recent and on down the page you get to read the Mom testify herself.

Thanks to everyone that has posted about Caylee's trial. I am in a very different time zone and this trial starts in the middle of the night for me. :) (yes I'm in the USA)

Have my link now and will watch for a bit with you all :) Thank you again!

Talking heads think they will have there jurors for Monday

Chartering a bus to Orange County to cheer the jurors on when they arrive. Anybody else want to come along for the ride?????????????????

I so wish!!!

lets the bus but kidnapp vinnie instead. OMG ...eyecandy for sure

:blowkiss::tears::coffeews::heartbeat::candle:
Holy cow folks I am getting all emotional here. I can't believe it. It's finally here. Justice for sweet Caylee is upon us!!! May the Lord grant strength and wisdom to the 12 jurors who will hear this case.

Group hug everyone! We made it!! After three long frustrating years!!! Fist pump!!!

I just found the right type of bus for this group...Fellow WSers, which party bus do we want?
I like the first one please.

Ok - help me here. As I understand it, when we come back from lunch HHJP is going to bring in a new group of 30 pjs. He will read the indictment and they (SA and DT) will question them as a group for hardship only. They will dismiss all the hardship cases and then go back to vetting them one by one - right?

Do I have that right?

I can't wait for ICA to hear her charges one more time!!!!!

Just got back, hectic day. Are they out for lunch or done for the day?
Thanks! :)

here's the bigger version ;)

attachment.php

LOL - I've been watching CNN so don't see shots like that!!! Thank you - that pic is THE BEST - I am laughing so hard!!! And look at the look on Mr. George's face - too funny.

What a day....I nearly burned my frozen waffles to a crisp since the new toaster obviously works better than the old one, the husband has to have a new cell phone because his fell into the toilet (ewww, and don't ask), my work is sucky today and I've barely had time to listen and read though I snatch a minute or two here and there.

I'm so happy to see the bus is a leaving for Orlando though, hip hip hooray!

So enjoy the charges will be read again. Does that make me evil?

I like the first one please.

Ok - help me here. As I understand it, when we come back from lunch HHJP is going to bring in a new group of 30 pjs. He will read the indictment and they (SA and DT) will question them as a group for hardship only. They will dismiss all the hardship cases and then go back to vetting them one by one - right?

Do I have that right?

I can't wait for ICA to hear her charges one more time!!!!
!

:wave: Wise Old Owl :cool2:
BBM

That is exactly what I said. :yes:

:tyou:

Let's hope it's the bus that ISN'T heading for GA. mo

Since we're on the subject of America, I've not yet been, but my husband did before we were married and he said, 'There wasn't one person there I didn't like. Very friendly people who smile and say good morning to people they don't even know.' He went to New Orleans, Georgia, New York, and Las Vegas. He loved it!

My sister lives in America and I want to visit her in August.

I have been here but not posting so much because I have the pleasure of posting via email to a valued member near and dear to our hearts who cannot monitor the trial or access WS today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member