2011.05.19 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Ten)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou BFMD! Sounds good...justice is just around the corner for Caylee!

I'd love to know JB's private matter! You'd think some enterprising journalist (pssssst, Kathi...yoohoo), would have found this out. :floorlaugh:

in the current news thread today

"Stop the Speculation!" says Casey Anthony attorney
6:16 AM, May 19, 2011
Quote:
...Courthouse sources told 10 News that Baez "was puking" Wednesday morning....

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/192859/250/Stop-the-Speculation-says-Casey-Anthony-attorney

JURY TO BE SWORN AT 3PM FRIDAY 20 MAY
1340: first guy up that took forever (7 y/o daughter)
1398: crisis counselor
1019: computer guy with nurse wife
1055: nursing student with the rat terrier
1319: older AA lady had a challenge by state that was denied
1429: long grey haired lady that had a dui
1025: chef with 2 young kids
1007: giggly lady defense challenge denied
3308: ret. coast guard guy was going to take gma to the bball game
3015: kidney transplant lady who works for verizon
3185: "favorite uncle" semi retired guy never married no kids
3310: older single verizon guy
3016: PE teacher with 2 labs
3140: "fun job" lady with one cat

these were struck
1232 newspaper guy
1129 young single guy
1312 anesthesia nurse
1407 young mechanic guy
1119 truck driver
1426 young nurse assistant guy
struck at 1500 5/17 3397 stock trader with bad back
1159 VA guy struck by defense at 1700

strikes left:
defense:1
state:3

Just need to ask this ?. Has anyone noticed that at every recess and at the end of each day,Casey seems to be stubborn about leaving. It looks like she consistently pretends to be putting papers in folders or organizing the table purposely making the court officers wait for her. It's almost like she is daring one of them to say come on Casey let's go .:maddening:

Well, I have to go be constructive again in RL, which is probably a good thing since I'm in an off-topic mood and have also been having to bite my tongue a lot, lol.

I'll be better behaved when I can come back. :crazy:

I am soooooo busted. DH has been out of town for two days and I have done not one thing in the house except put more dishes in the sink. He's home in two hours. Maybe I should shower, huh? :innocent:

As for the fab picture of JA, my favorite part is the way FG is looking at him! I think I am developing a small crush on FG. It's that Joe Pesci voice. :heartluv:

Every one is getting all anxious with 14 potential jurors. "It ain't over till it's over" I think unfortunately this will go on for a while more. I do wish it would proceed so that we could get to the real story, what really happened. JMO

Coming out of lurkdom.... Wonder if well start on time today. Hopefully, keep the drama to a minimum.

For the life of me I am trying to recall any media clips I have seen in the past here in Pinellas County of murder trials and stuff and I really dont recall any deputies standing behind inmate like they are doing Casey

Yes, I noticed that too ... they don't let her "out of their sight" for a second.
I was wondering if these deputies could be brought over to Orange County for the trial ? :great:
They have done a great job of "guarding" her ! :great:

One other thing ... just think if CA and GA were there ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

They would have had to bring in the "entire Department" ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Now I am not trying to be mean but is that a bumpit, or ICA's head?

Just watched one of patty's clips with ICA giving Ann a mouthful - funny.
Unfortunately the video cut out just as she was giving some to Baez - damn!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmWzMvyGoTM&feature=feedu[/ame]

Thanks to patty :)

Methinks, JB is about to throw KC under the proverbial bus (personally - not as her lawyer). His ego is working overtime right now.

Holy cow folks I am getting all emotional here. I can't believe it. It's finally here. Justice for sweet Caylee is upon us!!! May the Lord grant strength and wisdom to the 12 jurors who will hear this case.

Group hug everyone! We made it!! After three long frustrating years!!! Fist pump!!!

:grouphug:

I would be embarrassed to sit there and listen to people saying "I think she is guilty". I couldn't take the pressure. I would take a plea deal. The craig's list killer obviously couldn't take the humiliation. What is going through her mind? I can't figure her out.

I recently read a book about this case called "mommy's little girl" her ex JG told the investigators that he thought it was a accident and that she probably told herself a different story about what happened.

Liars sometimes believe their own lies when they tell it to themselves so much. I don't think it was a accident but i could see her believing her own Zanny the nanny story. I think she truly believes she is innocent and can't understand why they don't look for Zanny. Either that she is crazy or both.

Mental illness is a very scary thing. We had a 18 year old boy come room with us. Turns out he was schizo, he thought we were the CIA and was disinfecting the house with cleaner and running all the water over in the tub and sink. He also told me as i kicked him out the door that he was gonna burn down our house the night before to destroy evidence..that night his aunt and uncle called and said he was in the mental ward and was told then he was in early stages of schizophrenia. He always thought we were talking about him too..(which we were not)

All IMO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136730"]Sidebar Party Bus is now boarding for the trip over to the Afternoon Session Thread.[/ame]

I'm jsut glad its not the picture of the one swimming in butter...(Hate butter....probably would hate grits as well...(not really sure-never had them but they remind me of cream of wheat....so there you go..yes I'm a northern...also can't stand gravy.....:waitasec:--I'm sure there are a few more things as well....so I guess I answered part of the DT questin....tell me a little about yourself....:great:

zoey, trust me. Cream of wheat is lobster compared to grits. They are just nasty, and I am a southerner. Before you say, try them this way, try them that way? I have tried them EVERY way and they are just nasty lol. And cream of wheat? Yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0