2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe AF is now telling ICA which jurors they plan to strike

I'm gonna start smoking real cigs again instead of e-cigs. This is driving me bananas, everyday so much drama, so much time.

Not sure who this guy is sitting next to ICA but when he sat down he told her something and I do believe she was mighty serious about what he was telling her. Was he telling her this jury was happening? Also, I caught an eye roll from the bailiff behind them when they were talking:innocent:. She was trying to act like she wasn't listening, but you know how that goes:)

I have believed since day 1 of jury selection that the DT would take every opportunity to NOT SEAT a jury and delay this trial further.

I wonder if they are doing the striking in chambers now?

HHJP: one portion we will take in camera, and I will tell you my reasons. Okay see you in the back.

:wave: cityslick :yes: That is my take on what is happening right now. A portion of the striking is "off camera." The judge said he would even "tell you my reasons." So... :dunno: I don't know that fur sure but it is my understanding at this time.

:cow:

I have 66 out of 370 photos left to edit. I should have been done by now. I have to wait to upload them until court is over or I will lose the video. Baseball photos or court. Good thing my grandson isn't around at the moment or I would be in deep ------.

Can't believe the way ICA just touched that attorney--William something? It's just so inappropriate. And the alarmed way he glanced at her and then the other lawyer.

And, IMO, that is why she is now flanked by females. FWIW

Dearest future WSers, this is Ynot posting to you from the past. About 125 posts ago in fact.

I have just removed almost 20 posts discussing the posture of the two women seated behind the defense table. If you are still talking about/posting pictures of this situation way up there in the future, please stop. At this rate I will never have time to get the Sidebar Champagne Celebration set up.

Dutifully yours,

Ynot

Sorry! I will go put myself in the corner. 'Cause that is where my wet bar is . . . see you when I get out of time out . . .

I'm gonna start smoking real cigs again instead of e-cigs. This is driving me bananas, everyday so much drama, so much time.

I was thinking the saaaaame thing earlier, only issue is I cannot stand the smell! I was raised by smokers so I had noooo idea til 3 years ago when I switched to e!

Dearest future WSers, this is Ynot posting to you from the past. About 125 posts ago in fact.

I have just removed almost 20 posts discussing the posture of the two women seated behind the defense table. If you are still talking about/posting pictures of this situation way up there in the future, please stop. At this rate I will never have time to get the Sidebar Champagne Celebration set up.

Dutifully yours,

Ynot

OK
but at first when I saw that you said future WSers I thought you were talking to our wonderful guests.
Have a Great Day Ynot.

DT is back
are the ASA's back?
Bring out da Judge and da Jury...we are waiting for the Swearing in..

I hope the Mods can rent a few Limo's or a Party Bus so we can drive back to OTown in style.

She does not deserve any person space, moo does she?
She needs to be watched like a hawk especially if little miss lawyer is letting her use the cell phone to text like we thought earlier.

Someone should send a note to the sherriffs or something to make certain she doesn't get to do it again cause it sure looked like it to me. And ICA is expert texter as we all well know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV