2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's looks good in prison blues. :)

Can HHJP give her more time now that he (hopefully) knows about her record?

was just thinking that as well as w/hair down... looks less crazy although when she opened her mouth she sounds just as crazy! JUST WOW! this case is a circus!

Dearest future WSers, this is Ynot posting to you from the past. About 125 posts ago in fact.

I have just removed almost 20 posts discussing the posture of the two women seated behind the defense table. If you are still talking about/posting pictures of this situation way up there in the future, please stop. At this rate I will never have time to get the Sidebar Champagne Celebration set up.

Dutifully yours,

Ynot

Bumping. I just caught up with this post and then there were a couple more posts on that topic after it. Thank you so much for heeding the warning, and if you missed it, here it is again.

I am gaining ground on y'all. Coming up fast in the inside lane. Check your rearviews. At this rate I will be back in the present moment sometime next week.

:floorlaugh:

She took her meds...
She didn't take her meds

Her child is 3 yrs old
Her child is 2 yrs old..

She only took her methadone, not her other meds.

Anyone? Belly Up!
liquor-7-1.jpg

Hi every1, im back, I flew like the wind to pick up my son..

my sons says, "so mom why u 10 minutes late?"

I say, I was on web sluthes waiting for the jury to be sworn in..

my son says" ohhhhhhhh mom, not that tot mom case again"

I say yes...

son says" when will that trial be over""

I say, 6 to 8 weeks, son says"mom thats all summer" lol

bless his soul..

okay, not let me read from bottom up...and catch up

IF ... IF ... this case EVER goes to TRIAL ... it will be one of the "weirdest" in history !

MOO MOO MOO

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I NEEDTEQUILA STAT!!!!!!!!!

Who thinks that HHJP is going to let her off, I think he wanted to teach her a lesson.

Wow in the start of this trial for this charge what gets her through is going home and holding her 2 year old.

Hummm Yea I got no words here.

Let her go judge please I can't stand this my god she is a mess

Oh, this poor lady...I just want to hug her. She's got many more problems to worry about than contempt of court. I'm almost in tears over her. HHJP, please let her go home to her baby!

My heart is breaking for this woman. It is just breaking. Her fiance was just sentenced to jail for abuse.

OMG.....I am in tears.

Her emotions got the best of her.

I am in tears.

She is lying. Vinnie said earlier that this courtroom is on a different floor than where she was supposed to go. She did not end up there by accident. She went there on purpose. The BF excuse is BS - IMO

OMG, I might have to drink a large bottle of wine..OK starting now.

Why is she back in court today?

This is just the jury selection. I can only imagine the unusual people that will come out during the trial. I hope Fox gets their webcam back up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90