2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of feel bad for this girl.

And what is going on with ICA. Can someone fill me in what the heck just happened? I wasn't paying attention.

O-kayyyy. So her bf is going down for domestic violence against her but she wanted to make sure she can still see him because she loves him? Someone page Dr. Phil pronto. Or better yet get her some in-patient treatment. Hope she is not caring for the 2 and/or 3 year old herself..... hopefully Florida Department of Children and Families has this gal on their radar....

Come on judge. You let the attorney slide when he decided not to show up after lunch, just let this woman go home already!

This is driving me nuts. I realize this woman has problems, but take some responsibility already. He better not let her off scot free.

But she lied to the judge telling him she had never been in a courtroom before when she has a long rap sheet

Judge basically said her comment was proof she knew about the case and had prior knowledge and thought.

oh - thought something else was going on....like a chick who heard Casey confess while she was in the back....helps if I don't skip the morning thread.

JP gave her 2 days in prison if i am right she should have been thinking more on the lines of what my actions will do when it comes to my 2 yr old child sorry no sympathy.

Seriously I have compassion for her but people - let her go?? No!

HHJP is pointing out the premeditation in what she did and I agree with him.

Some kind of punishment here is needed......she lied, and she disrespected the court and the whole process

Lord shouldn't this be handled in a separate hearing???

Normally yes. The Judge must handle this now b/c of the at least 8 weeks trial coming up. Example.

Don't forget all the hoopla in front of the Anthony home in 08-09.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90