2011.05.20 Jury Selection DAY ELEVEN (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really surprised Ms Fryer can talk to KC, then text, wait for a reply and then turn her smart phone toward KC so that she can see the reply. Is this something that all defendants get to do. Just wondering. Thanks!

If this is the wrong place for this, mods please remove. Thanks!

Well she has to do something to keep ICA focused - let's face it - how long could you just sit and chat with ICA? I'd have bopped her one by now.....but that guard behind ICA is not liking it, that's for sure.

I think I am trying to pass a kidney stone. Been miserable for two days. The only thing that is good about it is I get to keep going from the computer to the bed with the TV on and DH is being really cool about all the courtroom watching. He has even gotten into it somewhat.

those are awful...get them off and on.....mine are generally bilateral..why have one when you can have mroe????? Good luck!!!

Personally, I recommend the mulch pile method of doing laundry. Make a huge pile in the middle of the floor and let it mulch for 3 months or so. Walla done...

Next week my tips on dusting.

I'll be looking forward to that! LOL...:great:

Promised the kids dinner out before the ball game. Was planning nice sit down. It is looking like a run through CiCi's buffet or eating nuggets in the parking lot at this point!
Come ON!

Get some hot dogs at the game - and have a good time! I love going to baseball games.

As a suggestion to my WS'ers who find themselves at a loose end with the husband and food - print up a blank month calendar and then plan meals on it. Let him know he can have input. That way you know absolutely what to unfreeze the night before, pick up at the grocery store, or stock up on. Then the mister can switch a day or two around if he wants. One thing out of the way while we listen to the trial!

I'm jealous in fact, I have to work in the office on Monday. Grrrrr.....

we are all anxious, but ICA is calm and laughing and chatting.

I guess 'cause we love Caylee and she .....................
The Deputy behind her looks at her with such disgust.

Looks like the courtroom is filling up. Everyone would like to see HHJP seat a jury today.

On lunch break, read the last few pages: Are we waiting on the swearing in or on something that has come up about a potential juror?

It's pretty sad when I have to take my laptop with me to the rest room so I can capture the recording when Judge Perry comes back to the bench! GEEZ!!!

I think the State will hold back on some of their strikes in order to get a jury seated. They will only use them if they have major concerns. What do you think?

I agree with you. The State has the upper hand and there is no way they will use all their strikes. We are at the end of the hallway:great:

we are all anxious, but ICA is calm and laughing and chatting.

I guess 'cause we love Caylee and she .....................

Allow me to finish this sentence....DID NOT. I am so happy that the opening statements start on Monday...I have a million meetings here at work, but I know I can count on all of you to keep us all who can not watch, posted on everything. Big hugs and thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member