2011.05.22 - Websleuths Radio Debut - Listen to tape online!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Fabulous show, Tricia! Thanks to AZLawyer and Kimster as well...

If you're taking suggestions, I'd love to hear you have Richard Hornsby as a guest. A prosecuting attorney would be cool as well!

Congrats on a successful first show!

Thanks Tricia, great show.

Good show, Tricia!! Enjoyed hearing you, Kimster & AZLawyer.

Great show! Thank you AZlawyer, Kimster and Tricia! Loved it!

Great show! You would never know it was the first one, sounded like seasoned pros to me.

Thanks to all that were on tonight, it is nice to have a voice to associate with your names.

Why is this repeating?

Idk why.. it happened to me too.
I just clicked the X on the pop out player and went back to the page where you click to listen live and it was fine.

Thank you Tricia, AZLawyer and Kimster.

Please direct me to the unexcused juror thread they spoke about on the show.
Thank you.

When can we listen to the repeat as all I had was the same loop about the emotional incest playing over and over no matter what link I tried.
thanks

Tricia, AZ, & Kimster...y'all all three know I have mad respect for ya! :rocker:

Thanks ynot - could not get into chat as I got kicked off the site three times when I tried to post anything....

LOL, I was booted to the curb too and thought it was my computer. At least I got to hear the radio show, am thankful for that.

Please direct me to the unexcused juror thread they spoke about on the show.
Thank you.
Here ya go!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135667"]Unexcused Juror List ***LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION PLEASE*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I so enjoyed the radio show!!

What a great opening night! You guys were awesome! Looking forward to the next one!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back