2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose gotta follow LDB..can't wait to see how he stacks up. LOL
Probably in a room practicing right now......my experience has been that one DOES NOT want to have lunch just before an important presentation.

My shovel theory is that she wanted to at first bury Caylee. I am not sure if she wanted to bury her at Anthony home or not, but bury her.

I think the plan was always to bury her. She MAY NOT have wanted to go into a store to buy a shovel because she would be seen on video - so her search on the computer could have been simply to buy one online.

In the end she borrowed the neighbor's shovel but perhaps it was too much work or she changed her mind and decided to dump her and not bury her.

I think the question is why would anyone google shovel? Most people know what a shovel is and what it does, why the need to do research on it?

oh i think it was done quite purposefully. She shook her head yes at the duct tape because Zanny put it there to kill Caylee....ummm... right? Seriously, i cant belive she will expect this to fly.

Her former atty already admitted the Zanny-Nanny was a lie. I don't see how they can go with it now.

Does Baez plan to show exhibits during his opening? Bad move, imo. But LOL all the same.

What say the lawyers here?

WFTV showing JB followed by someone with HUGE, covered posters? Maybe for display for his opening argument?

WFTV.com just showed Baez & another attorney carrying in a large paper covered exhibit.

Oh good lord. If it's a blown up picture of "loving" "mom" Casey and Caylee I might just puke.

I haven't followed all the fine details of this case, but will be watching. I do think Casey is guilty.

Do her parents think she is innocent? If so, what do they think happened to Caylee? Just wondering.

Not only is she innocent but Caylee is alive and living in South America or an apartment in the Bronx. Or Brooklyn, one of those.

:waitasec:
See I thought I vaguely remembered hearing something about that but didnt want to start a rumor...but EEEEEK - bringing the child to her own murder trial?? yikes.

IIRC...there was a teddy bear at the funeral---we thought she was in there as well..so I guess....................:waitasec:

I'm confused about the shovel? Caylee wasn't buried where she was found. Was she buried at the Anthony's temporarily then moved?

Also, the search for choloform is obviously because ICA used it to help Caylee sleep. It was getting too expensive to buy it on the black market so she needed to learnto make it herself.

I believe the theory is KC originally planned to bury her in the backyard, thats what she borrowed the neighbors shovel for. She then discovered that actually digging a hole and burying a body kind of closely resembles hard work. So she bagged up Caylee, returned the shovel to the neighbor and threw her child away like trash in a swamp.

The weaker dog hits in the backyard are probably where Caylee's remains were resting while KC tried to figure out how to work a shovel.

WFTV has video streaming now? Mine just shows the state flag. Am I frozen?

They have two streams. Here is the page with small versions of both streams and the semi-live viewer comments. http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthony/index.html You can open up the video streams to larger a larger view if you prefer.

eta...once again, as soon as I post, the stream conks out. It is now blue screened.

See I thought I vaguely remembered hearing something about that but didnt want to start a rumor...but EEEEEK - bringing the child to her own murder trial?? yikes.

Hmmm I don't know how feel about that. Only if Cindy want her to be there for Justice for Caylee.

when this LKB yaps it sounds like the defense is going to go for a mental problem with ICA and tell a sob story on why she is like this. Also that the evidence the State has is faulty so JB will try to cast doubt on their evidence and only address the horribl ptsd of ICA and why she lied and hope that can make the jury feel sorry for her. What the heck he will say happened to Caylee I have no idea tho!! Doesn't he have to address what happened to little Caylee after ICA went off with her???

Bold and "red" by me

I'm sorry, but when you do computer searches for the stuff KC was searching, that's PREMEDITATION. End of story.

BBM. I agree. I would love to see CA redeem herself and finally be the grandmother Caylee deserved. But I'm not holding my breath. After hearing that opening you would think both CA and GA would get a clue and realize what they created.

Channel 6 said that CA was glaring at KC during LBD's duct tape speech.

I can't remember, does anyone else know if they had a cause of death for Laci Peterson?

This afternoon I have to be away for an hour or two and was wondering if anyone knows is there's any way to watch the video streaming live from a Blackberry? Thanks in advance and I apologize that I'm technically challenged!

Oh good lord. If it's a blown up picture of "loving" "mom" Casey and Caylee I might just puke.

I have a feeling that's what it's going to be.....since we had the notice of discovery yesterday about photos and video from the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J_M_U