2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt LDB was very respectful of GA and CA. I think that was brilliant because when they testify and act defiant and evasive as they have done in the past, they will look so bad. The jury will understand when the Prosecution asks to treat them as Hostel witnesses.

IS said one of the officers of the court attempted to take the Teddy Bear from CA. Apparently she was able to keep it if she kept it in her lap. She was rubbing it thru out the opening statement. Are the Anthonys special? H
e gets to leaf thru his Bible and she gets to play with the Bear.
Where were these items during the hearings.. Oh excuse me, the Jury wasn't there.
Silly me.

IMHO: they will now milk sympathy for themselves. I don't know what they will say on the stand, what is said will forever prove who they are behind: Casey or Caylee.

I won't take away from them the fact they are in pain and suffering. It just seems here they are all ready not willing to do what they are told to do-what is best for Casey and Caylee.

Here we go again on that ride. :tsktsk: :sigh:

:hug: Websleuthers and to everyone watching the trial for Caylee Marie.

Had to turn off the "talking heads" on television, they have it so wrong it was making me ill and dizzy. Bless their hearts, they try. I read on a news site, each news outlet must pay the hefty sum of "300 to 400 dollars a month" to broadcast from Orlando. It was written like that was a large sum of money, really? A large amount for a major news network to come up with? I would think they might have that in the bank. :rolleyes:

:twocents:

Did you remember the searches for "inhalation" and "death?" I never heard this before today and I was shocked!! Wonder how much I have really missed if I miss THAT!

Same here ... I NEVER heard (or read) anything here or in the news about
"inhalation" and "death"

My predictions on DT opening statement

1) they will present Casey version 4.0 (more lies)

2) they will try to impeach LE

3) they will try to impeach the science

4) they will try to paint casey as poor me and her parents as monsters and her home life horrible

5) they will put much stress on the media and her being tried in the public

((I think there was a 6 but I forgot it now))

moo

Did you remember the searches for "inhalation" and "death?" I never heard this before today and I was shocked!! Wonder how much I have really missed if I miss THAT!

I don't think you did miss it, I don't remember it either, and I've reread the documents a few times. They had to keep something for trial, I think there will be a lot more we see and hear that will shock us. I think this is just the tip of the iceburg and Casey is the Titanic.

OK do me a favor and watch that again and just LOOK AT THE TISSUE she's using, especially toward the end of the clip.

JMO but I see NO tears on that tissue - it even looks like she even blows her nose and then puts the tissue right up to her eyes again. It's like dab her eyes, check for tears, dab her eyes, check for tears, etc. I don't know about you but when I cry my tissue would be soggy and I'd be reaching for another. :waitasec:

I noticed the same thing during Jury Selection. She's faking the crying...

I hope George & Cindy bought their bus tickets before they came. Cuz they either hop aboard or be run over!!

Actually maybe a train ticket...I thought I heard a train noise during the OS by LDB...perhaps Baez and Co. were fueling the train ready to ride on over everyone except their client, ICA.

I would have liked them to take notes on the main points of the opening, at least.

I see it differently: LDB did such a mesmerizing job that is was like watching a movie. You don't need to take notes to follow a well-done movie. jmo

No way can the defense get around the THIRTY ONE DAYS of the Beatuful Life of partying and shacking up with her boyfriend, renting movies.

Casey herself said and texted about the stench in her car, blaming it on a dead animal..a DEAD ANIMAL!

and the duct tape.

Same here ... I NEVER heard (or read) anything here or in the news about
"inhalation" and "death"
I recall it vividly... (computer searches) and also chloroform picture on Ricardo M.'s computer (maybe where she got her idea from?)

VP saying that JB says all that they just laid out will be explained in the first minute.

"Yes, she lied...Yes, she was scared....Yes, she lived the good life for 31 days as advertised by her beautiful tattoo...what would you do if you knew you were going to be sentenced to death...my client is guilty...the defense rests."

See I thought I vaguely remembered hearing something about that but didnt want to start a rumor...but EEEEEK - bringing the child to her own murder trial?? yikes.

If Cindy brought the little girls ashes which are placed in her teddy bear, to court, It must be a source of comfort for Cindy and thats ok. When my daughter was murdered by a drunk driver the afternoon after her funeral I went back up to the cemetery and brought up her boom box and played all her favorite rock tunes, and I did it for a couple of weeks at her grave. Its a victims way of coping and playing her music for her even though she was gone, comforted me . Others deal with grief in different ways and whatever is best for them. If Caylees ashes are indeed in the bear then let Cindy hold them Close to her heart. Cindy loved Caylee very much there is no doubt in my mind.

No I don't and my hands are still shaking. I'm looking forward to hearing Baez because I have a feeling whatever Baez says will "lighten my mood" at lot! I'm expecting a :silly: moment - I can't help it!

Yeah I'd rather be sitting under a palm tree sipping on a nice cold drink than join that circus.

I would admit it would be kinda cool to sit in the courtroom during the trial. But only if I live close to the courtroom and I'm not busy with schoolwork and such.
Hell, I don't even travel to watch the Blue Jackets play hockey (I'm a diehard fan as you all can tell) excpet once and that was when they played in Tampa Bay but that was only because i was visiting my uncle there.

I think they're going to go with Choloroform accidentally killing Caylee. She'd used it before (the real kind, not homemade) and it worked. ICA was able to continue her partying and hanging out with friends while Caylee was knocked out. She grew tired of having to pay for it so she googled how to make it on her own. She used the homemade kind for the first time on June 16th and it accidentally killed her. ICA paniced and didn't know what to do, so she lied until she could lie no more. She was afraid of goign to jail, was afriad of her parents, afraid of losing Tony, so she had no choice but to lie.

How's that sound?

Pretty good except for what about the duct tape? The duct tape says murder.... and I don't buy that she put it on there to keep Caylee quiet if she woke up. Eyes, mouth and nose-? That says murder. MURDER. Premeditated murder. No nanny- no kidnapping- just MURDER.

I can't imagine that even one juror thinks anyone besides Casey A. murdered Caylee, even now..

I am almost without words after watching this. Just watching ICA face while all her lies and deceit were being layed-out was worth it. The chickens are coming home to roost.........

GOD BLESS YOU, CAYLEE!

Me thinks Jose LIED, but we'll know for sure in about 25 minutes:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members