2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day One Evening Edition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking ICA was spending some time here while she was out on bail, when we were theorizing in the early days, before all the evidence came out. She failed to follow up here, with how that storyline was dismissed.

Now that JB spoke about GA's suicide note, will that now come into evidence and be read in open court?
So Sad...

I'm still in shock about Baez's opening statement.. he and Casey seem to be pure evil.... I don't think this will sit well with the jury at all!

Beth is now saying G was never going to say he molested his daughter

now she is talking about Crystal Holloway

she is such a sop for jose baez

its disgusting.

Jose's ego is big enough that he'll be checking the papers to see how he did...his "reviews" will be examined for sure...makes me kinda happy. :)

GA has redeemed himself in my eyes. I believe Caylee is smiling at her JO-Jo today. I hope CA and LA follow suit and tell it like it is.

JB came out looking like a rank amatuer in comparison to JA.
Blessings to the prosecution team.....JUST US 4 CAYLEE

JMHO

Let's give a big hand to Jeff Ashton who kept his cool and was compassionate with George. Jose came off as a belligerent <unusual person>

-----------
Please have one for me!! I cant drink because of meds. God Bless George! I always thought he'd come thru for Caylee. Our Angel is smiling at JoJo....

I know, and I did too, but both of us will admit as we held on - we really hang on hard before Day one. I am just so freaking happy and proud of George that he finally shone with love for Caylee and DID NOT fall on his sword. What an incredible day!!!

GA and CA must have been heartbroken to hear what ICA is accusing them of. I can't imagine - I would have been shattered if it happened to me.

JB thinks it sounds credible that George is holding his dead grand daughter in his arms and is yelling at Casey that her "mother is never going to forgive her"? Really? This is supposed to be your first thought when you have just discovered your dead grand daughter?

Yah, JB, anyone would believe that. "your mother is never going to forgive you." <eye roll> Does JB really believe that? He looks like an idiot.

jmo

LKB "why didn't LE investigate a pool drowning?"

Duh,Maybe because the mother said she dropped the baby off at the nanny's.

And every single time YM asked her, multiple times IIRC, "Are you sure everything youve said is true? Are you sure there wasnt an accident and youre afraid people may look at you as a bad mother....." WAS an investigation into a possible accidental death!!!!

When George was asked by JA,about meeting Cindy ,George sounded like a happily married man reminiscing about the love of his life. If Cindy turns on him for ICA I will buy my first voodoo doll.

Where will you be lining up? I want to join you if that happens!

Was it fact or rumor that KC left her purse in car hoping for car to get stolen when she dumped it at amscot? Does anyone think she parked there had the trash in there so she could dump Caylee and the trash would be her cover if she was seen. Just didn't happen at this point.

he also wanted to personally question the dog...

bet gerrus would take that as a point of contention in his retirement....especially after all his years of hard work

Question as I'm not a tv watcher or know which locals do coverage. What time/channels/shows/links after WKMG and HLN finish up at 6. I know of Nancy Grace.......others?

Oh my.....I have said pretty harsh things about GA. And, thought worse. But, I never, ever thought he had anything whatsoever to do with Caylee's death. Shame on you. ICA.

Oh I had to work!!! Good grief Bat Man, I can hardly believe what I'm reading!!!! Could JB have come up with a more preposterous tail? Not in 100 years!!!! He doesn't seem to lie any better than ICA! All he needed to say was Caylee drowned in the pool, ICA was scared and tried to cover it with a kidnapping story but chickened out of that too. By bringing in all these other supposed accomplice he's just going to make the jury see what a bunch of bull this whole thing is. I can't believe he couldn't make up a better story than this one!:floorlaugh:

Thinking ICA was spending some time here while she was out on bail, when we were theorizing in the early days, before all the evidence came out. She failed to follow up here, with how that storyline was dismissed.

Now that JB spoke about GA's suicide note, will that now come into evidence and be read in open court?
So Sad...
I believe it was sealed.

pass me a cracker.. I think there is plenty of ***** left to top it off...

holly ***** what a day!

for those that missed it
everyone was thrown under the bus... everyone

Well yes, except for ICA of course! Why am I not surprised? ICA - the only innocent person in the room - right! :loser:

So is JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really waiting with baited breath (not really) to hear him 'xplain that lil tidbit.

IIRC, JB did say he didn't know where or how RK got the body.

With that. JB negated the entire attempt to throw RK under the bus. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela