2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He did it all without notes because he was making it up! OMG. Help! They are saying he knows the facts of this case. They say he mandered at the end. He piled on too much. How she was acting this way to protect her child. The lady is saying she was confused about what he was trying to say. They say he is trying to explain too much too quickly.

Who is the first witness? They are saying LDB will call somebody from the beginning. Universal or someone from the beginning. T

No, he said that GEORGE alerted to Caylee not being in the home and that GEORGE found her in the pool, and was holding her when Casey came around the house. Then Casey took her and cried and cried and cried. What the heck did George do to help? The only thing would be to hide the body. Poor Casey, Hah.

Perhaps he is trying to make George responsible for Caylee drowning and/or suggesting that George had something to do with the drowning.

I don't believe George found Caylee or that he was aware that Caylee had drowned. If so, when he went to retrieve the car (with Cindy), he would have let her know not to freak out and call the police. If Cindy would have never called 911, this never would have been found out. If this truly happened, I don't think he would have told Cindy "what happened", but he would have made sure Cindy did not contact the police.

I am just completely heartsick for Caylee. Oh, sweet baby girl. Big heavy tears for you. I am so sorry you have to watch this from above.

Well, I expected the drowning story but didn't expect all that other drivel. Also, what's up with KC's pouty duck lips?

According to this story, George also started yelling and bullying Casey by threatening that she'd go to jail for child neglect for years and years. I believe it's being insinuated that George may have had a reason to not want a body found. Maybe child molestation and murder of Caylee.

HLN saying most brilliant DT ever heard. What??

I wouldn't take that literally. I think the brilliance lies in doing what they're supposed to - create reasonable doubt. They are planting all kinds of seeds and hoping some of them sprout with the jury. As scattered and far fetched as the defense is, their job is really the easier one. Just plant doubt.

If the Anthony's are playing along with this ridiculous defense, the state is going to have a tough time of it, even with the overwhelming physical evidence.

Thank you! I have also been subjected to sexual abuse and would never act the way KC did. It does not excuse anything that has happened and I am extremely offended that he went there.

I am a survivor also and am also offended:maddening:

He used so many angels that it makes it totally crazy & not believable at all.

If he stuck to just one, he might have had a chance to put doubt in some of the jurors minds.

This is the most bizarre story I've ever heard.. Also, saying Kronk kept moving the body around, well how did it get all the plant growth thru it, if it was being moved???

If Caylee drowned in the pool, and ICA, being SUCH a great liar at covering up things, WTH does Roy K. have to do with whether or not this was murder or a covered up accident??? JB just went off the deep end, trying to have a Johnny Cochran moment...JMO

The entire Anthony family will have a really hard time showing their faces in public from now on. So very messed up!

A CHILD DOES NOT, I REPEAT DOES NOT DROWN IN A POOL AND TWO, I REPEAT TWO ADULTS FIND THAT CHILD AND NO ONE CALLS 911

That just does not happen. Not in a real world. NEVER - EVER!!

I live where multiple children drown every year - used to tell my students at the end of the year to get someone to teach you to swim - have not every HEARD OF ONE CASE - where a child drown and NO ONE CALLED 911

Very upset here - hard. to. type.

Especially when one of these adults is ex LE. :truce:

Where are George and Cindy sitting?

Ok...why did they go with the accident theory when they weren't even in agreement with this with that other lawyer, the one who left the team based on their differences of opinion about this theory?

Darn wonder if this means that GA and CA will quit putting money in ICA's jail account.

I'm so mad I could spit...but he has to PROVE all of the carp he just said. And we all know there's no WAY that's going to happen. There's no way sexual abuse can be believable without ONE mental health official to back it up - and the DT won't go NEAR that. The SA will methodically poke so many holes in what Baez just said the boat will sink where it stands!

I am just livid at the A's though. If they go along with this...well, there's a special place in hell for people like that! They'll rot with Casey!

If George truly pulled Caylee's body out of the pool on the morning of the 16th, he would have never been able to sit with Greta VS and calmly recount the details of that day as "it was a normal day, watching food tv, watched them leave yada yada. JMO

I may be speaking alone here but I am sincerely feeling very sorry for all the lives that Casey has damaged including those of her parents cindy and george anthony and her brother lee I am beyond disgusted. the evidence speaks... the defense not so much.. and by the way defense ..... that bus that you just drove over multiple people including working dogs... will come back to run over YOU....

MOO BAH QUACK ETC

ITA she is one incredibly evil person..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582