2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FGS JB he's a GUY! This just proves he wasn't paying attention to her body and disputes those claims of abuse! woo hoo!

my dh hasn't noticed the piecering of one of my daughters nose and her sisters tat.... most times doesn't or didn't notice hair cuts.....the one thing he did notice right off was hair dye.....please this is over the top

The judge just spanked JB....let the witness finish answering the questions.

JoseB better be careful how rude he gets with these people. He just may make them turn against Casey

HJBP holding it down! Yea!

"Please let the witness finish answering the question."

is Cindy still in the courtroom?

Has the camera panned to her at all?

(trying to flip between live stream and watching forum....)

Haven't seen her but I see Geraldo in the background behind JB.

My hubby woudl be the same way, he just isn't as knowledgeable with our kids or G-kids as I am. Not that he isn't involved he just doesn't know everything I do LOL, that's how guys are! I see it as no big deal

I am seriously going to send a card to George Anthony and tell him I am proud of him standing up for Caylee. Jojo, you are her voice today.

I'm worried about this response! It is ambiguous. The SA was asking GA if the time when ICA and Caylee left to go to work with the backpack was the last time GA saw Caylee. The answer that he hasn't seen her since June 16th might be consistent with a drowning later that afternoon. The SA needs to clarify that the moment they left with the backpack to go to work is the last time GA saw Caylee -- on the 16th or at any other time.

It is documented that GA was at work that afternoon. ICA was at the house...
Caylee was alive when ICA left with her that lunchtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member