2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll hear about a dysfunctional and secrecy things.....talking about the family

Just trying to see what sticks. Family drama? No? How about Roy Kronk? Or maybe she drowned? Yeah, one of these things.

HHJP: You may be seated. Let's return the jury.

All rise for the jury. (Everybody stands)

HHJP: Jury. Defense. Good afternoon jury. Heed?

JB: Good afternoon. I want to thank you. Its not easy task. Get you home as soon as you have what you need and not a moment before. You had to leave your home because of an onslaught of media. Sound bites Casey stands on trial for her life. First off I'd like to tell you what happened. You say through almost two hours, there was day one day two but no one told you what happened you will be the first to know exactly what happened to Caylee Marie. Roy Kronk that name was silent through out LDB and it is shocking why and we will cover that. After that I'd like to talk about the investigation it was through when it came to foucusing on Casey. the most through in the history of the state of fl and it focused on casey and casey only. it reached a level of desperation. at what point do we stop speculating and being so desperate. Now after the investigation I want to talk to you about surburband drive it is right around the anthony home and it is where Caylee was recovered. Suspicous things that need to come to light. who was there and for how long?

Miss As car, now as you notice this morning a lot of time with this car. the evidence, or lack of evidence will double if not triple the length of this car and you may ask yourself what does this matter? does it tell us how Caylee died? we are not here to talk about day one or two or how she acted inappropriate. We are here how Caylee died, you may get distracted by emotion and get distracted by what some may call the level of bizarre They want to take someone's life, that is why we are here this is no of those things, murder, child abuse...we chose you because you are the best and not let emotion guide you but the law. The death of a child is horrible but we have to stay focused we are not the media and we cannot sensationalize life. We are going to talk about life, the happy things and the ugly things in life. Forensics, what reliable forensics you can rely on and what is not science but science fiction and you will see that when the state reaches that level of desperation.

I want to conclude with my parting remarks where at the end of this trial where we will end up. How can a mother wait 30 before reporting her child missing, insane something not right. She was never missing. She drown in her pool. She loved to swim and got out of the house and did so that day. We hear about it everyday. In the paper about some poor child who accidently died in the swimming pool. we are here not because of the comonality it is the number one way children die in fl but what this case unique why we stand here today not the comonality but the uniqueness of the family. They are dysfunctional, ugly things, secret things, things casey neve spoke about.

Come with me to hopespring drive or as you see it looks like the all american home, never know what goes on behind closed doors never know whats going on.

Wow wow Caylee drowned int he people - KC's dad abused her - secret things - evil and horror at hopespring drive.

Unreal.

Beaz says the kid died in a swimming pool.
Oh yea my kid died in the swimming pool so I'm going to duct tape my kids body and hide her. Then I'm going to go out partying.
Care to try again, Beaz?

If she drowned in the pool why not just call 911? I'm not buying this! I can't believe my ears!

How will all these ugly secret things come in? NO FOUNDATION,JB

JA is just tickled with this.

Again,RK did what?

She drowned? ummm not buying it.

Well. for the record - I did NOT yell "AHA!!!".

just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member