2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who has the eye and ear bleach.. I still need to get the DT opening statement out of my effing head! (escpecially the comment about the P****)

KC has no boundaries. OK, so since this is NOT a murder nor a manslaughter trial, according to Baez, then KC should be able to testify without feeling like she's going to be slaughtered.

I doubt I would be able to speak properly either if I was in his situation.
He's testifying against his daughter who killed his grand daughter.

I don't think anybody could possibly know what he is going through.

I don't expect him to speak perfectly.

I wasn't putting him down- I was defending him actually

God forgive me.....my dislike for ICA is turning into hate.

JB is so all over the place, he may as well say "Speaking of underwear, I need new sunglasses"

It doesn't make any sense.

Oh my God, Baez is going to make himself hated to the jury and by extension his client - Judge Perry calling another approach to the bench because Baez is going beyond the bounds.

Look, we knew this was going to be bad, we knew that Baez was going to raise this sort of ire in us - so it is no surprise, right?

To know a thing then to experience that thing are two different aspects.

To watch a hearing, pre trial, when Baez acts like a complete bleep bleep is one thing - to watch a trial, with a woman fighting for her life and Baez acts like a complete bleep bleep is another thing all together---- I have no words, I just don't.

I see a lot of people have stopped posting and I know why, there is only so much of this anyone can take.

GA is starting to crack me up now. His answers to JB. Serves JB right since he's trying to make GA sound like an idiot. No, JB you sound like the idiot.

I don't think I even hate ICA as much as I loathe JB right now.

It is weird to me, because what if something had happened to Casey? How would they know where to find Caylee?

there in lies the problem.....but in a lot of these families some parent will let a child get away with anything.....

But the dynamic of this family, from what I have observed is that dad would be shouted down by Cindy, whenever he tried to put his foot down. Cindy ruled and Cindy was protective of casey's lies in order to remain in denial. I believe CA has personality disorders and such women often have very passive fathers.

There has been evidence that GA has tried to put his foot down and that Cindy prevented him from doing so.

I hope the state can gently shape this family and their personalities.

I somewhat agree with you - but IMO I believe George has a short fuse which would throw ICA into a temper tantrum, which Cindy wanted to prevent - and so the comments - leave ICA to me George.

I think JB is going to lose this one. KC's actions just don't add up to pool accident.

I think I would notice what my baby was wearing the last time I saw her before than what my husband was wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976