2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack . . . gotta go get my kids. Guess I'll have to catch up later.

GA still gives me the creeps.

OMG, had to take my puppy out and missed GA's direct. Can I get opinions on his demeanor--did he appear as if he was telling the truth on direct?

I was thinking some trichotilomania going on..

wouldn't surprise me

That is one mania that JB forgot to mention but I am sure that tomorrow he will have it in court and have someone to blame it on (after he looks it up).:banghead:

traildayone22.jpg

I can't imagine this line of questioning is going over well with the jury.

LOL- Ashton: Objection
HHBP: sustained
JB: may we approach?
HHBP: No.

go Perry!!!! Way to go george you are a hero for caylee today.

His heart has got to be breaking after this afternoon. special place in hell for casey after accusing her father of molestation, and quite graphicly so. She will completely destroy her father in exchange for freedom. Pathetic.

this is not fishy to me.. he needed help.. he has prior LE experience.
:twocents:

His daughter had been arrested, his Granddaughter is missing and JB wonders why he called an old friend in the legal profession for advice?
Isn't that what anyone would do? I would be on the phone pronto if someone in my family/friend was a Lawyer. At that time GA/CA were in shock not knowing what was going on or what to do!
JB is so insulting I hope he gets disbarred .

Is the afternoon session going to end at 5? The jury has had one heck of a first day, George too. I guess he will be back first thing in the morning. I'd buy him dinner, if Icould.

Atty. Baez needs to learn to lay a foundation for his questions.

I was just thinking that EXACT same thing. Can you believe she is actually visibly upset that GA is telling the truth? Never seen anything like it!

I know people who get upset when the truth is told but have no problems with lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett