2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Ashton was shaking his head "no" when JB was talking about the drowning in the pool. I wish he would control himself more.

KC turned on the emotion as soon as the drowning was mentioned. Face is red, she is sniffing, but don't see tears.

Poor George. His face is red. He had his eyes closed at first, I hope he is praying to God for self-control. Poor, poor, sad George. But he should have seen it coming.

Throwing Lee under too - he "tried" to sexually abuse her, following in father's footsteps. It didn't go as far.

LDB is taking notes, writing fast.

Ok, so Roy Kronk is guilty because GA abused ICA as a child causing Caylee to drown in a pool?! WOW, just WOW!

JB is stumbling,,bumbling,,mumbling over his words.....he can't get his story straight, either.

Ya'll called it.. Caylee drown in the pool.. George and Lee touched her, she was raised to lie and hide things.
OMFG Jose just said PENIS

Sorry.. back on track. I am so beyond pi$$ed.
I don't care what happened... There is no excuse for what happened to Caylee.
I hope the jury sees through this BS

The bus is slamming in hard to

I am sorry but this is sick chit! And a total fabrication.
The jury will know this.

Did I just hear what I thought I heard about GA?? I don't know how Baez can say those things with a straight face.....

JB running in circles making no sense at all - but I do feel bad, so bad for GA and CA and LA. Did not think I would, but this is horrible. This is so wrong.

oh so now the whole family knew the kid drowned and they all lined. I don't believe that for a minute. Jose just put the noose around her neck. No one is going to believe this.

george was holding a dead caylee?

HELP US GOD

Baez: "This child could have her father's penis in his mouth and then go to school."

thud

Is GA really going along with this? Is he really that desperate to save his daughter?

I believe GA & CA knew exactly what JB was going to say today.

Yes, that's obvious. At every other hearing their faces have been full of expression and now they are staring straight ahead. IF this were true there would be some reaction other than this......

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

The forum is really slow this afternoon....I can't hardly get on.

I thought I could never feel bad for the Anthonys but I've turned. I feel SOOOOOOO bad for them.

This is it! I totally hope she gets the max for this. My criminal justice son is watching with me. He said you have to admit Baez didnt have anything. This is the only way to defend her. I said she was just sick to throuw her own family under bus.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth