2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my - GA was there when she was found!?! Oh my... How can this even be what they are going with? Is he allowing this?

OMG I CANNOT believe that GA and CA are just sitting in the court room listening to what they are being accused of - either the accusations are true OR the moral bankruptcy in that family is so abysmal... either way I'm appalled.

websleuths is not doing so well with holding all of us....

omg... poor george

I knew it .... I knew they would claim the Anthony's were involved from June 16, 2008. I was so hoping I was wrong, but dang it JB didn't use it.

Oh...so George disposed of Caylee. This is really disgusting...IMHO. Caylee deserves so much better.

I never hated Baez before but I do now. I never wanted KC to get the DP but I do now.

She saw GA holding Caylee's arms, look what you have done . . . kc cried and cried. . . GA did help . . . @ this moment kc should have been stronger, kc should have done the right thing. she is not guilty of murder, this is not a manslaughter case, an accident snowballed out of control . . . .why did GA do this? hy didn't he call 911?

George is gonna fall on his sword.

What was the exact quote of the "Pen*s in her mouth" line? :o

Don't the phone records show that ICA tried to call GA that day, too?

I'm stunned. Absolutely stunned.

I have no words.

Poor George!!!!!!!!!!

GA pulled Caylee out of the pool. And CA and GA covered up the death.

I'm lost. Where does RK fit in?

If this is not a murder case, what is it?? An accidental drowning is not murder so why would they let her sit in jail for all this time if the answer was so simple??

This is so insane.....I am sitting here speechless right now. Maybe some of y'all were expecting this, I am not sure, but I am FLOORED. Ugh. Makes me literally sick to my stomach!!

Do you think that GA and CA already knew this line of defense was coming, hoping that it would save their daughter so they agreed to it?

OK this is ridiculous. He is going way to far talking about GA's penis in her mouth and now saying he was there when it happened and yelled at ICA. This is beyond crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth