2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe GA is going to go along with this.

SA needs to arrest GA right now and charge him and see how far he wants to play

OMG now he tried to kill himself over guilt at what he had done.

I'm so afraid that this family's own evident bizarreness is going to put the nail in their own coffin and ICA will get off.

I am chomping at the bit for the prosecution to get back up there!! Whether George abused her or not, does not explain why she was so elated during that 31 days! Cindy had no idea where Caylee was! I don't know what I think of George, but KC is vile & so is her family if they back this up!

I'm still waiting to hear how it's possible that Casey was able to go out and party like nothing ever happened for 31 days after the death (accidental or not..) of her daughter.

JB is losing his train of thought and reaching now.

How on earth will the DT attempt to prove this? All supposition, imo. (and grossly diappointing) :mad:

Freudian Slip! Unfortunately, fortunately he was found before he succeeded (in committing suicide).

Un-freaking-believable.

Wait a minute, I need to disconnect my kitchen sink and throw that in also.

Well, if they are in on it I hope they are ready to be tried for perjury.

Okay, I'm breaking out the tequila. JB is doing his job-but that doesn't make it any easier to listen to this.

So, instead of telling the police it was an accident, George let his daughter rot in jail for 3 years facing the DP? KC didn't tell anyone because George yelled at her?

George and KC staged the fight between them that TraceyM witnessed, when GA yelled at KC to stop lying? If GA had the truth, wouldn't he stop lying?

George never said Caylee could open the door to get to the pool, he said she could make it as far as the porch, IIRC.

Why did KC tell Robyn that she thought GA "might have" molested her, if she clearly remember GA doing this since she was 8?

How did the chloroform get into the trunk (please spare me the chlorine thing, there was none)?

Why would a former homicide detective dump Caylee a block from the house?

KC partied for 31 days because she's weird and GA told her it was okay to go and party?

I do NOT know how GA and CA can just SIT THERE and listen to this garbage from JB !!

It was predicted by many people that they would "fall on the sword" for ICA ... and SO THE A'S TAKE THAT SWORD ! ALL for ICA !

Unbelievable ... just Unbelievable !!!

:maddening:

I'd kill myself before I'd let anyone speak about my father in a court of law like this.

This is despicable.

this is absolutely incredible, the sheer audacity and incredulousness of the lies coming from JB..

there are so many holes in this the state atty's are going to eviserate the defense stories

what a sham that they are doing this,

wretched creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads