2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB has some audacity to call anyone morally bankrupt.

This is truly making me ill. And I'm not feeling any sympathy at all for GA and CA.

I THINK I'M GOING TO EXPLODE!!!! OMG!!!!!

(glad I can come here and say that......otherwise, I'm all by myself....)

So, at what point, in this imaginary scenario JB's cooked up, did Casey reveal all to him? Because one would think, if she could tell him, she could tell LE and not be sitting in jail, and then on trial for capital murder!

Holy Moley I thought I was totally prepared for how nuts this was going to be but THIS?

GA is just sitting there and taking it. I think he's going to go along with this.

JB using a tape measure to demonstrate how close Caylee's body was too the road.

Even if this were an accident, she shows NO feelings about anything being said about Caylee.

He's using every bit of gossip and circus crap that was ever reported in the media! Even that River person, whom I think was a paid con to go along with this story. Maybe even that nutty woman in court was paid by someone to come in and do that. This is ridiculous. I most likely will not be watching after today.

Luckily the State goes first so I'll watch that part but not the rest. And we should get to hear some of it today after this bullock is over.

In the Susan Smith case, the SF admitted to the abuse. GA has already come out and DENIED the abuse.

If GA and CA are going along with this..that is because they know she is guilty. There is no other reason to spin this crap. And that makes it even worse.

And JB says noone will say Caylee was neglected by ICA. Well JP Chatt would according to his depo.

Kronk took Caylee and hid her! He found her "thought he had a lottery ticket".

This is really is getting to me. Now Baez is playing with a freaking tape measure, trying to show the jury how far Caylee was from the street. I wonder if he really believes this carp?

Baez sure is creating a lot of detail he is going to have to back up to this jury....

Okay, this doesn't even make sense anymore. RK takes the body? What?!? JB has completely lost it now.

I can't believe what I am hearing. George is really going to take the fall for Casey. This is all a big lie. I've been watching Mr. Mason who continually looks over at George to see if he will tow the line. Disgusting!

He won't take the fall for anything, cause no right thinking person would buy this drivel.

From what I am reading this is a bad ploy for the DT. I don't think the jury will buy it. JB is all over the place and everyone. No one will believe him. Very unwise decision on JB's part, on KC's for even making it up, just bad.

I have wondered about the story KC told the DT. This is it !!!

Where did he take her body from? The DT has lost the jury for sure.

Why would he hide the dead body? Didn't read the fine print? What? I'm lost.

I am shocked and what a disgrace to Caylee if the A's are involved in this fairytale.

I am speechless just physically ill!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member