2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So first he says that AL is a good guy...then he wears a wire and a tap on his phone...and you're point Jose?

Now he is just lying- Tony L did not fill the gas tank on ICA's car- she did, he did not get close enough to smell it.....

WHAT??? The remains site WAS wet/flooded when searchers tried to search! What is JB talking about???

OMG! Now he's picking on the doggies!!! :maddening:

Does anyone think that George is actually going to confess to multiple crimes, along with Cindy, to get ICA off?

Sexual molestation
Child abuse
Not reporting a crime
Obstruction of Justice
Tampering with evidence
on and on and on....
I vote no....but stranger things have happened and continue to happen.

no
:twocents:

he seems to be livid

I just don't believe this. A monkey with a typewriter could have come up with a better story.

Come on. Anthony Lazarro never went near the trunk, IIRC.

soooo the bottom line of this whole show is that everyone else is lying and you can't believe anything they say, the evidence is flawed, le is covering up and the poor victim is kc who is the only one telling the truth???? You have got to be kidding me!!! I think the defense is in the same black, dark hole that kc is in!!!!!!
yes!!!!!!!!!!

KC would not place gas cans in the trunk with a dead body init. TL says he didn't smell anything, but LE made him doubt it - but TL says he wasn't near the trunk and he can't even remember the trunk. JB is getting really detailed here.

No reason in the world George wouldn't have called 911 if they had found Caylee in the pool.

Exactly!!! No marks on the body would rule it accidental. Otherwise, why try to make it anything that it's not?

Trying to hide the drowning makes me believe intentional.

so caylee drowned. If it were my little caylee...I would be calling 911 unless my dad had his penis in my mouth. And no matter what I would have bit it off and called 911 to come and help me. I would not have placed my little dead child in the trunk and left all to rot. And if my dad did it, I would never have covered for him.

I'm waiting for all WS members to be part of the plot next. :doh:

None of us could have made this up, unless we were jesting.

I guess all of us WS members are going to be thrown under the bus next!

Are officers of the court allowed to throw out these allegations about people like this? About LE?

What is happening here?

(Also, I am trying to post more relevant info but I type and then lose it, just lost another one. )

This was planned, please don't get your hopes up. Remember he admitted under oath that he would do ANYTHING to save Casey.

IMO

Well, I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, but that was kind of stupid in retrospect.

LDB: Plays tape of GA's previous admission that he will do ANYTHING, even lie about molesting his own daughter, to save her.

GA: I plead the 5th.

duh. What am I not getting here?

Thats why she was putting gas cans in there JB... to mask the smell. Does he even realize what he just said? lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV