2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Beach
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6542214#post6542214"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame] I need a drink. An alcoholic cocktail. I'm thinking straight tequila.

I'll join y ou Beach. Make mine a triple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I haven't had alcohol in almost 16 years. BUT THIS OPENING STATEMENT IS MAKING IT AWFULLY TEMPTING!!! Grrrrrrr(*&^%$#@!

I wonder if Cheney Mason has ever stooped this low during his long and illustrious career...nice way to retire, bud!

JB says "you can end this nightmare by sending her (Casey) home"

Sending her home? To Cindy and George? After THAT opening statement?

Well, that was all over the place! EPIC FAIL!

Anyone notice IS hasn't gone to commercial at all during Baez's opening statements?

Ok so GA said he would do anything for ICA, so um if JB is correct on her drowning why wouldn't he just fess up that he covered it up. Why let his beloved DD sit in jail for years? um yeah totally not believable.

Wow! That was the WORST, meandering, pointless, nonsensical - etc - opening statement I have EVER heard! And I've listened to a few. WTH?!?!

I'm going to make pancakes.

Recess til 3:10 pm.

Looks like KC was trying to look at mom and dad.

I wonder if Baez feels like he needs a shower right now?
That defense is dirty, dirty, dirty.

Wth is wrong with VP on IS. This case is not turned on it's ear, it's making my ears bleed.

Oh my gosh. Thank you it's over!!!!!!

Dear God. I guess this is the best the defense could come up with considering their client huh? How is it again that george got the body into kronks possession again? A little fuzzy on that detail. So why the duct tape and chloroform again?

Typical sociopath behavior. Everyone to blame but herself. IF it was an accident, where was she when her child was going out to the pool by herself? I can't even believe this. The only people she had to testify on her behalf and to tell lies to get her out was her family. Now that she has thrown them all under the bus, who will testify for her? I can't imagine that they would take the blame for all of this to save her. If they do, I will lose what little sympathy I have recently (just in the last 2 hours) started feeling for them. I can't imagine they would go along with it. In fact, I would be really surprised if they don't just tell the whole truth now and put her away where she belongs.

Off to throw up again....

ETA: Did she put the duct tape on herself? Did she fall in the pool, running around frantically trying to breath because she couldn't get it off? Who puts 3 layers of duct tape on an already deceased child?

Now, I am off to throw up again....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member