2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's see if I have this straight.

1. Caylee dies by drowning in a pool.
2. GA screams at KC telling her she's going to prison for life, but agrees to help her get rid of the body.
3. GA, the former police officer's best idea is to wrap up Caylee with duct tape around the head and with her Winnie the Pooh stuff and throw it 20 feet from the road down the street.
4. RK finds the body in the bag and calls the cops on two consecutive days about the body because he wants the reward money and fame. The police don't do much on those calls so he takes the body and does something with it for three months and calls his son and says I'm going to be rich and famous!! He waits with the body until he gets a bill for a car repair around $1,000. So now he figures he'd better turn the body in giving himself a good :doh: for not realizing if he'd only kept pushing the police back in August that he'd be driving a new car.
5. GA molests KC since she was 12 and her brother does too but to a lesser extent. Yet she stays living with them and doesn't runaway as soon as she can afford to, like when she got her job at Universal.

Is that it or am I missing something?

is it just me or is everyone else totally confused now that Baez is finished with his opener?

I dont understand WHO found Caylee, WHO attempted to cover up the ACCIDENTAL DROWNING, and WHO put her in the Swamp.

GA molested ICA, causing her to be heartless and a liar...
GA and CA found caylee in the pool?
GA convinced ICA to hide this from CA?!
Roy Kronk Found Caylee but Neglected to call the police?(didnt he call them like 3 times?)
Caylee was never in the car?
GA was in possesion of the Duct tape?
Dr Vaas is money hungry?
FBI contaminated the Duct tape Evidence?

So much confusion... So many empty holes... And NOTHING has made me go AHA yet..

Cept everytime i hear Baez talk i go AHA!! HE IS A @#$%!

No, he said that GEORGE alerted to Caylee not being in the home and that GEORGE found her in the pool, and was holding her when Casey came around the house. Then Casey took her and cried and cried and cried. What the heck did George do to help? The only thing would be to hide the body. Poor Casey, Hah.

I thought sure Baez was going to alledge that George was the one that placed the duct tape on Caylee. Baez never did address WHO placed the duct tape there, did he?

I am just sick about all of this!!!

LDB, JA, and FG will pull this out for Caylee.

JMO

It is going to take me a few hours before my brain deflates after all that bs.

OMG - Just when I think I've heard it all - JEAN C is saying that George is simply following the court's rules. That is why he had no reaction. The rules say no facial or any other reactions are allowed.

:banghead:

I noticed one contradiction from Baez. He stated that everyone believed that Casey would get up, get dressed, and leave for work. Later, he states that George knew Casey did not have a job. So, which is it? Does everyone believe she has a job or does everyone, except George, believe she has a job?

I think george will go along with this to save Kasey he did not look suprised or upset nothing I think the Anthony's and the defense have cooked this up to save Kasey...IMo

Do you think he will go along with this all the way to jail?

Momofboys, I just want to thank you for your heartfelt thoughts. Although everyone might not agree with you, I respect you for having compassion for other people.

I can not get Baez's words out of my head "his penis was in her mouth"

BS

BS

BS

I will never believe that, never!]

OMG, I know I am way behind on the happenings of today, but this post just floored me. I have no idea what is going on but I can't wait to get out of my meetings to read and catch up. Holy mother, has JB lost his mind?!

One observation................during the state's opening statement, CA appeared to be bent over taking notes (hard to see as a woman sitting in front of her partially obscures her). During the defense opening statement, both GA and CA were paying strict attention.....no apparent note-taking.

I think both GA and CA knew ahead of time what the defense statement would be.

I noticed this too. CA was even looking around the person in front of her.

Here's my thought. Baez figures GA & CA will plead the fifth so he used the penis in the mouth comment hoping GA would jump up and get kicked out of the court to which he could use in closing arguments as a way to put the blame on him even though he plead the fifth.

As a parent - you save one child by accusing the other of molestation? So that other child has to live the rest of their life with the possibility of people thinking they are?

No way, no how.

No matter how much Cindy, George or Lee may want to save Casey they can not possibly do that to Lee.

I'm so sleep deprived and upset right now; I do not know what to think.

I've been following this case since the get go. I remember long ago posting on another site that perhaps Caylee had drowned in the pool. Most of the members jumped on me let me tell you.

So, I came here to lurk and post every once in a while. I love the rules here. Respect for others is first and foremost. Would anyone be willing to sort this out for me?
There seem to be enormous gaps in the story told by Baez. Where was this gorgeous child in between the time George had her body in his arms to the Kronk bulloney.

Will LA continue this train wreck of destroying his parents or will he come through for Caylee and his parents. My kids would not let a sibling do this to their parents, period.

The conspiracy is what will kill it all. JB seems to have woven this big web of conspiracy and no one is going to buy it. He puts on a good show and is all theatrical and what not, but at the end of the day, it's the conspiracy, the inconsistencies and his snarkyness and sarcasm that will kill it all for them.

I think that CA and GA knew that this was coming. We know that they will do anything to save their princess...:loser::loser::loser:

I think george will go along with this to save Kasey he did not look suprised or upset nothing I think the Anthony's and the defense have cooked this up to save Kasey...IMo
Oh...I saw a man clenching and looking as neutrally p$ssed off as a man could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns