2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been so disgusted by a human being in my life. This is a disgrace and I sincerely pray Baez is disbarred.

This is so painful....Baez blaming everyone......but Casey

Ugh...I guess we should have expected this load of garbage

I guess I don't understand why they don't just say that GA put the body in the woods? Why make the theory any more convoluted?

Okay. So Caylee drown in the pool. Cindy and George were there. It was an accident. Then George hid the death because he performed oral sex on Casey. Roy got the body because he had to take a pee, but got distracted by a snake and wanted this to be his lottery ticket and his son wanted it to make him famous.

Caylee was not in the woods according to Jose, she was right off the sidewalk. Jose is speaking of a psychic...teen age hang out...now Jose is throwing DC under the bus...it could be a coincidence Jose say but Cindy says, "I had people search that area and the body wasn't there."

There area is dry. Says Jose.

Oh. My. God.

There goes Dominick -- under the bus with the rest of them

mark geragos made the same mistake in the SP trial.

He should never have mentioned Dommick. Because he can be linked back to his client. Bad bad bad move.

I said I wouldn't be here but I needed some support.

George has turned to stone. How broken is his heart.

I wonder if this is why they sat on the prosecution's side of the courtroom. They now know what kind of daughter they have.

Hopefully the jury will get a whiff of Jose's BS...George raped KC, Lee molested her, George dumped Caylee's body and blamed Casey, Roy moved the body (don't know how he found her) for money, LE was in on a cover up...sniff sniff; something smells a little over the top.

And Casey keeps quiet and sits in jail for last 3 yrs???? I DONT THINK SO

Im a bit confused, how did RK get Caylee's body from the Anthony's then?
JB hasn't told us that has he?

If we're confused after following this case for 3 yrs. what about the jury?

How can he prove that RK planted Caylee's body if he can't prove HOW RK got her body?!?

Well, well. I hope NG is sitting in the back of the room enjoying the Jose Baez Entertainment Show. The Prosecutors sure are. :)

How does the prosecution fight this if GA goes on the stand and agrees?

they use his deposition and the fact that the man has no balls to get him straight on the truth. Too, I believe that the prosecutors are now the only ones who will show compassion towards them.

Ok, how is it that CA said she had people search the area and didn't see anything. I thought KR moved the body and GA and CA didn't know it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member