2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Morning Session) *READ THE FIRST POST NOW PLEASE*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't LDB read Cindy's Myspace post to the jury??

Day 16: CA calls ICA. ICA no place to stay ICA goes to friends to take a shower
Later that day she went to JC Pennys. CA texts and ICA tells her Caylee is in the park
Day 17: AH asks where Caylee, Ica says with the Nanny, ICA gets a tattoo, to night club and spends night at AH apt
Day 18: July 3rd CA is on vacation, calling ICA, ICA says Cylee at Universal Character Breakfast, CA drives there to see Caylee, gets there and calls ICA, ICA say they are in Jacksonville. CA creates Myspace Page, My Caylee is missing, ICA gets a tattoo, tells tattoo shop Caylee is with the nNanny, tell JG tell her family nothing, goes shopping with girl she just met. pm CA contacts Lee, hears ICA will be at a nightclub and he and girlfriend go downtown searching for ICA, can't find her

Lee looking for KC at club after research on facebook after she told them she was in jacksonville.

Remember ICA? Remember all these people who used to be in your life? The life you will never have again?

Interesting that KC is NOT fidgetty at all. Other than shaking her head "no" pretty frequently, she sits perfectly still, staring into space.

Talking about Lee going downtown to search for Casey.

-- I wish someone would be keeping track of the WS timeline VS the SA timeline that LDB is laying out. There's a lot more detail on ours!

Telling CA they are still in Jacksonville but told JG Caylee was at Seaworld

Oh gawd. How heartbreaking being reminded about Cindy driving to Universal. I would have felt sorry for that PAST Cindy, before she decided to ditch Caylee and her justice for ICA.

LDB is playing this SO SMART!!! Making CA an innocent victim in all this - so when CA becomes hostile on the stand, LDB will look like a freakin' saint for being so kind in her opening!

I am enjoying the HAIL watching ICA's discomfort! :D

Told jesse Caylee was at Seaworld - her mother that she was at Jackson - but she was at some dudes house planning a 4th of july party.

21c8ccj.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member