2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this was mentioned but while watching it live in the chat room today, on the last witness when Mr. George mentioned the car...Mr. George did that to set a trap to the DT. They wanted the smell of the car to come in now. They got JB to open that door when he asked the witness if she noticed any smell in the car. Soon as JB asked that question the camera was on George and he had a big smile on his face.

JB's gonna use use the phrase "when the drowning occured" as much as possible to cement in the minds of everyone that a drowning occured, even though he has no proof it's true. Its all conjecture. I get so mad everytime he says that. Hope jurors see through it already.

I'm mystified as to why the judge is allowing him to say it, as if it is a fact. I could see it phrased as "when Caylee died", but not "when Caylee drowned". Big difference. I thought the rules about how an attorney phrases a question, or about an attorney "testifying" in the course of his questions were more strict.

:cow:

What I don't understand about the defense saying it was Cindy who left the ladder down is that both Cindy and George have stated that the ladder incident happened on June 17th, 2008. JB has already admitted that Caylee died the day before so how does that ladder incident connect to Caylee's death??

Just another one of the huge, gaping holes in the defense's theory. Not to worry, the state will fill all those holes for us. All the defense is desperately hoping for is that they can sway one member of the jury into reasonable doubt with all this nonsense - that's the goal. They're not being overly concerned with dates, facts, science, etc.

I also think the state knows when Casey put the body in the car and when she dumped it. Might not have been in the car long.

Mason makes me sick pulling the Sr. Citizen card...he's deaf and can't hear....he's an elder "gentleman"....Good Grief, Mason, either retire or get hearing aids and shut up already about your deficits. Its "NOT ABOUT YOU", Mason.

So...after being scolded by hubby last night for spending too much time on "that damned trial"........I just walked in to find him sitting in another room watching it on TV after I promised not to watch too much today.

Ummmmmmmm

He's discriminating against me because I am young pretty and white.....well not that young but not old.....not a top model but put together.....white yes...time to hit the beach.

So far I have been pretty impressed with all of the witnesses today. Very straight forward, sincere and professional young men and woman.

Not to beat a dead horse about the clothes. But DS was telling JB, while pulling on KC's sleeve, "We need to do something. To be honest, this is frumpy".

I'm very deaf and sometimes I can read lips. The camera had a very good shot.

ETA: And Ds was not a happy person.
I imagine JB has burned the bridge to getting the A's to pay for snappy clothes though. I had to laugh that Maria K had ruffles on. NOBODY where I live wears ruffles. I wouldn't even know where to shop for ruffles if I wanted them LOL!

I would think there is something "not right" in the households of most murderers.

JB is playing for LWOP. He had to come up with something and this is all he had.

I persoanlly think every household has its own little "not right" moments....Lordy, I'm sure his does--- I know mine has/had its own little qwirks---

Don't know if this was mentioned but while watching it live in the chat room today, on the last witness when Mr. George mentioned the car...Mr. George did that to set a trap to the DT. They wanted the smell of the car to come in now. They got JB to open that door when he asked the witness if she noticed any smell in the car. Soon as JB asked that question the camera was on George and he had a big smile on his face.
I think you are exactly right.

Mason makes me sick pulling the Sr. Citizen card...he's deaf and can't hear....he's an elder "gentleman"....Good Grief, Mason, either retire or get hearing aids and shut up already about your deficits. Its "NOT ABOUT YOU", Mason.

But but but..AbbieNormal! .....It's the only way he can get any attention these days! :great:

Not to beat a dead horse about the clothes. But DS was telling JB, while pulling on KC's sleeve, "We need to do something. To be honest, this is frumpy".

I'm very deaf and sometimes I can read lips. The camera had a very good shot.

ETA: And Ds was not a happy person.

I'm taking that this was done either while or after Ms. Kisk? was on the stand? She's a extremely attractive young lady, and certainly knows how to dress. Maybe ICA wants to change her "I'm the young abuse victim" look to "I'm a credible young professional" look. The DT got it wrong, the 'jealousy' issue should be the other way around.

Because time is relative in JB's mind.....

details shmetails........ close enough right?? :floorlaugh:

I'm mystified as to why the judge is allowing him to say it, as if it is a fact. I could see it phrased as "when Caylee died", but not "when Caylee drowned". Big difference. I thought the rules about how an attorney phrases a question, or about an attorney "testifying" in the course of his questions were more strict.

:cow:

This bothers me ...seems as though Baez is trying to put it out as a general fact...now that he has claimed this in his opening....

I wonder if JB knows what he did lol!! Thanks for that Lera!!:woohoo:

I have this running simultaneousley on 3 screens...I think I have a headache...

All these young men and women have moved on with their lives....and, there sits ICA...all pale and haggard in ruffles. I hope she's suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela