2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly!!! Then the SA will move on to friends who have know her longer - AH, JG, LA, etc. and they will testify that they already knew how ICA lies and they just "poo poo'd" her lies - cause that's how ICA was.

At that point, these "new" friends and acquaintances have now repeated the lies ICA had told them - establishes a pattern of lying by the defendant - over and over and over for a long long time.
Funny, in the beginning George and Cindy were ready to blame her new friends on the change in Casey's behavior...such as "losing" her child. (Never believed that either.) One thing you have to say about those jailhouse videos, it shows the As desperately trying to get information out of their daughter. That's why mention of the drowning came up on tape...they knew Casey was hiding info from them, they just didn't know what.

Off beat question.
Why is JB so danged determined to ask everyone about writing a book, a play, a movie, based on this case?

Is it b/c he intends to? Wants to and cannot?

What difference does it make if KC's "friends/acquaintances", that are subpoenaed to be there, decide to do just that one day? They were subpoenaed, they did not volunteer.

maybe he wants to get in a good word for his part b4 publication

IMO Now that ICA is saying Caylee drowned and George knew it, I highly doubt she will side with ICA.Cindy now knows ICA murdered her Caylee IMO the gloves are off.

I hope you are right.I also hope that's why the State has not called CA yet.Let her get an earful of what the DT is doing to every other witness.
Let CA process that she may be next.
What concerns,though,is the little pow wow CA had with the DT ,sans George,just before jury selection. Hinky meter on high.

Many couples divorce after the death of a child. I would not be surprised if George and Cindy divorce if Casey is given the death sentence. On the other hand they have been married a long time, and may be able to weather the storm.

My husband and I made it through when our oldest daughter died, but we had been married a long time, and were over the challenges of the early years of marriage.

I hope they stay together, because they need to take turns comforting and consoling one another.

I think that Cindy and George may get a long better since Casy has been in jail. bet you my last dollar Casey caused all the chaos in that household !!

Just wait until Amy takes the stand talking about their relationship early on. She is going to testify to what a wonderful person Casey was in May and June. How at the time, they were like best friends. Because the text messages about the dead squirrels happened in June... they would come up in Amy's first round of questioning and then she will, like Tony, be dismissed and subject to recall until they get to July. I believe they are going to save Cindy, George and Lee for last during each area of time they go through. Once we get past Oct 14th, 2008... they will most likely put October/November together until we get to December so those months will go by rather quickly. Not much happened except the searches... oh, and DOMINIC CASEY's walk through the woods. Not once, not twice, but three times.

Once we get to December and Caylee was found... we'll get into the Roy Kronk and pictures of Caylee at the Suburban Drive. Dr. G identifying Caylee and her autopsy.

Oh, I think they will also get into the trunk evidence in the July timeframe... the cadaver dogs, the hair, etc... establishing that Caylee was in the trunk before they even found her remains.

I just don't want these witnesses to be looked down upon right now. We have not even gotten to Caylee being reported missing. All Casey's friends were devastated when they found out. This is just the calm before the storm. These poor people knew nothing about what was going on and they are simply telling it how it happened.

Here are the rental movies they checked out on the 16th--

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untraceable[/ame]

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumper_%28film%29[/ame]

Off beat question.
Why is JB so danged determined to ask everyone about writing a book, a play, a movie, based on this case?

Is it b/c he intends to? Wants to and cannot?

What difference does it make if KC's "friends/acquaintances", that are subpoenaed to be there, decide to do just that one day? They were subpoenaed, they did not volunteer.

He just wants to imply they have a motive to lie.
Won't work.

Okay.....I am watching HLN and they showed a picture of the car....the white Pontiac.

Where is the car now?
What happens to the car?
Do the Anthony's want it back?

Interesting to find out the process

Sorry for the interruption....and thanks everyone for keeping me updated throughout the day.:seeya:

This is probably not the right place for this, but Judge Eaton was giving his take on today's testimony, and he said that he was listening for elements of the crime and when he heard the shot girl say ICA invited her to sweet Caylee's birthday party a month away - this statement shot down premeditation. Didn't this conversation occur after June 16?

I think that Cindy and George may get a long better since Casy has been in jail. bet you my last dollar Casey caused all the chaos in that household !!

Maybe. But I think their house probably seems too quiet to them. They were used to the sounds of a little girl running around. I hope they're doing well but I have to think they spend a lot of time in silence around each other. They are tapped out emotionally. I hope one day when all this is over they can find a way to get their life back. I hope Lee has a baby in the near future so they can have that to concentrate on. Not that it will replace Caylee - but it will help them move forward.

This is probably not the right place for this, but Judge Eaton was giving his take on today's testimony, and he said that he was listening for elements of the crime and when he heard the shot girl say ICA invited her to sweet Caylee's birthday party a month away - this statement shot down premeditation. Didn't this conversation occur after June 16?

Yes it did. According to the witness!

I think so....

but on top of the fact that premediation does not have to mean 7 years' planning. it can be 7 seconds planning. at any point in time she could have stopped putting tape on caylee's face and didnt.

Jose asks Tony if he ever saw any guns under KC's dress. So bizarre!

Correct. All have said she was a happy partying 20 something. No problems noticed.

The only problem with these witnesses is that none of them really knew her. Maybe saw her 2 or 3 times in their lives. They were also in their late teens or early 20's so they would not make good judges of character on any level other than fun, party, happy.

I disagree....my teenage daughter and their circle of friends take all sorts of emotional rollercoaster rides together and a month = a very long time in their world. Any time a friend looks down at the ground too long they're like "whats wrong boo?" A perpetually happy person would elicit a big old "what the he77 is she smokin' .... cuz i want some !" type joke or two.

I've been too busy to keep up with all that's going on but caught the end of today's testimony where JB was wanting to get the photo in and then asked TL about gas station and Same's Club by the Amscot. Sorry if butting in in the wrong place but I checked out the Amscot address and it's 3002 E.Colonial and the nearest Sams Club is at 7701. Did he maybe have a photo of a different Amscot since TL had no recollection of a gas station or Sams Club? I don't know Orlando so just wondering.

I disagree....my teenage daughter and their circle of friends take all sorts of emotional rollercoaster rides together and a month = a very long time in their world. Any time a friend looks down at the ground too long they're like "whats wrong boo?" A perpetually happy person would elicit a big old "what the he77 is she smokin' .... cuz i want some !" type joke or two.

Yes, but these girls only talked with KC 2 or 3 times at Fusion. They did not hang out with her and get to know her.

The guys would have noticed more as she was at their apartment, but they were being guys, as they stated, going to school, working, and relaxing when the got home. Still a total of maybe 7 encounters with KC, if that many.

She still is.

And Housemouse,
my husband and I have been married 32 years. Our son died 6 years ago.He had just turned 15.
I agree with you.We had been married a long time and had 6 other kids to help through their grief. It's not easy,though.Men and woman handle it so differently! I think that's what can create issues.
Of course,I have an amazing ,patient husband.:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member