2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, in the beginning George and Cindy were ready to blame her new friends on the change in Casey's behavior...such as "losing" her child. (Never believed that either.) One thing you have to say about those jailhouse videos, it shows the As desperately trying to get information out of their daughter. That's why mention of the drowning came up on tape...they knew Casey was hiding info from them, they just didn't know what.

And remember when GA would go to the jail alone and there are two occasions that come to mind:

- the fingers on GA's hand and who they represented in the family

- GA telling KC she was the CEO/chairman/boss and they were all working for her

There was no indication, at any time, during those jailhouse visits that GA and KC were sharing a dark secret. They were not acting for the cameras.

IMO, those videos depicted a loving father trying everything he had to get his daughter to spill whatever happened, so he could help her and find his granddaughter.

If KC was a sexual abuse victim by her father, she would have refused to see him and would have told LE and not sat in prison all this time.

IMO

KC also wanted to talk with GA early on at jail, but it didn't happen, iirc.

And, MissJames

Yes it is all a game to KC, in her mind. She even said it or wrote it. She is having fun now, game on!

She still is.

And Housemouse,
my husband and I have been married 32 years. Our son died 6 years ago.He had just turned 15.
I agree with you.We had been married a long time and had 6 other kids to help through their grief. It's not easy,though.Men and woman handle it so differently! I think that's what can create issues.
Of course,I have an amazing ,patient husband.:innocent:

I cannot imagine the pain all of you wonderful ladies have been through losing a child and my heart goes out to you all.
I just pray Cindy and George can find comfort in each other they are both still mourning thier granddaughter and after yesterday's proceedings,well thier just are no words..

Pardon, as I am a few pages behind but I can't get some things out of my brain:

1) He just wasn't that into you KC, and his answers on the stand today proved that! He might as well have been describing white bread . . . "well, the crust is a nice color" . . ."pretty girl". TonE couldn't remember many specifics about the time that he spent with her . . .
. . . I pray KC is crying herself to sleep tonight thinking . . . "I let my daughter die on an "f'ing whim".

KC so wanted to have MK say she didn't like KC staying at her boyfriend's house with TL, I so loved that the witness said she didn't care . . . she was TL's boyfriend so no threat. (again . . . I think the old narcisisstic traits are rearing their ugly heads . . . but that is my opinion).

Also, I kept feeling like GA never directly answered the question about knowing about the death of Caylee before this . . . GA answered he didn't have duct tape and he had no idea about Caylee until July 16th and Dec. 11th when this whole thing started. What he Omitted was that he and CA learned some 6 weeks ago the DT was going down this road . . . this was stated by GA's own Atty! That is why he never directly answered the question.

You have no idea what it's like to have a sociopath living with you (at least I hope you don't). As a family member...it is a relief when they're gone.

Unfortunatedly I do and I also know the chaos they can and will cause.

The talking heads mentioned that these accusations against GA have no statute of limitations and are a capital crime in Florida! That should snap Cindy to attention!

The talking heads mentioned that these accusations against GA have no statute of limitations and are a capital crime in Florida! That should snap Cindy to attention!

I think their attorney told them already. Hope CA can let is sink in, hard as it will be to do to not be 100% behind your own child, she must.

to ask over and over again and get same reply from everyone- no she acted normal - no change whatsoever could help and hurt her. if defense was smart they would go with a multiple personality that could dissociate and block out the casey who was a mom with loving feelings . of course she would have no emotion if she split off and did not have any recollection of who casey the mom is. same girl but two different lives. i mean complete multiple not a abuse block out of non human reactions. if we never saw her cry i could say she can block out all but this bs of she was able to go on same day with no feelings is almost as if she was not one person but two.

Problem with that is *authentic* MPD is extremely rare. They would need experts to testify, and the SA would have experts to dispute. Isn't it too late for that? And surely there would be some prior medical/psychiatric record to substantiate if it were so. Don't think it would float. MO

1) He just wasn't that into you KC, and his answers on the stand today proved that! He might as well have been describing white bread . . . "well, the crust is a nice color" . . ."pretty girl". TonE couldn't remember many specifics about the time that he spent with her . . .
. . . I pray KC is crying herself to sleep tonight thinking . . . "I let my daughter die on an "f'ing whim".

KC so wanted to have MK say she didn't like KC staying at her boyfriend's house with TL, I so loved that the witness said she didn't care . . . she was TL's boyfriend so no threat. (again . . . I think the old narcisisstic traits are rearing their ugly heads . . . but that is my opinion).

Also, I kept feeling like GA never directly answered the question about knowing about the death of Caylee before this . . . GA answered he didn't have duct tape and he had no idea about Caylee until July 16th and Dec. 11th when this whole thing started. What he Omitted was that he and CA learned some 6 weeks ago the DT was going down this road . . . this was stated by GA's own Atty! That is why he never directly answered the question.

I think GA had a serious inclination that Caylee was dead when he smelled that car! Cindy telling him while she was on the phone to 911 was just confirmation-- he was resigned, imo.

I am hoping someone can help me sort something out.

We know that testimony today (by Tony Lazzaro) placed ICA in his bed overnight on June 16th, and also in his bed the next day, the 17th.

Do we know if she slept overnight with Tony L. the next night, or where she was the night of the 17th/18th. I have been away form the case for quite awhile, and really need to know where she was from about midnight of the 17th until the next morning (the 18th)

It is hard to separate the facts from the suppositions in this case, and I am really interested in the established facts.

I agree with previous poster in that KC had no authority whatsoever at this nightclub. She was just TL's girlfriend, but KC is full of self-importance and self entitlement.

Remembering back to her conversations with CA with her "f" bombs -- so much disrespect. I can only imagine what the A's had to put up with and while CMA was alive, the A's were emotional hostages. They had to give in to KC's every whim or else chance losing contact with CMA.

Just MOO.

respectfully snipped because I just wanted to comment on your first point. I think that a person like I perceive Casey to be is actually not thinking along those lines at all - rather, she's grasping at any little teeny tiny nugget of positivity that came out of TL's mouth today....like the fact that he contacted HER on facebook ....that'll make her feel like she had been pursued instead of being the pursue-r...that he thought she was nice, funny, outgoing etc. Any positive comment he made she's going to hang on to for dear life. Anything negative, she's just going to let roll. By thinking in those terms, she can sleep at night.

okay ...everyone keeps going on and on about "researching a shovel" ...

am I thick? why would anyone research a shovel?

to buy one? is that what they mean?

I mean what is there to research? ..get a shovel ( pref not a snow shovel ) and dig a hole.

I'm with you - I have no idea why you would google shovel and they did say google....unless of course she then clicked on the shopping tab in google? can you really not buy a shovel at lowes or home depot down there?

To buy a shovel is my best guess.

Maybe she was checking to see if there was enough free money around to get one or to replace the neighbor's if she "misplaced" it.

I have no idea. I am just guessing.

I mean what is there to research? ..get a shovel ( pref not a snow shovel ) and dig a hole.

And also possibly fantasizing about what she was going to do -- I can picture her at her laptop, almost in a trance, just typing in words in G. IMO

Let's also not forget that Jose Baez was so quick to jump ahead of the State and ask about this "smell" that it just opened the door for the State to bring in the smell of the trunk. Something that Judge Perry stated they would have to lay a foundation for... from what I understand. Jose Baez did that for them today by being so rabid about asking them if they smelled the horrid stench in Casey's car. Good job Jose!

You know, I am so grateful for you and others who keep their eyes and comments on the aspects of the trial I too am most interested in. Having to suffer thru the HLN line-up and they can only talk about salacious garbage and IMO useless speculation. I swear I felt my intelligence level slipping until I got back online.
Thank you idiot bloggers. :heartbeat:

ETA: I know they are trying hard to keep people tuning in, but I swear they would take a call about a reptilian abduction at JBP and the host would say, "WHOA! That's a thought. what about it, Jean?" As if...

To buy a shovel is my best guess.

Maybe she was checking to see if there was enough free money around to get one or to replace the neighbor's if she "misplaced" it.

I have no idea. I am just guessing.

Or tell the neighbour it broke, so she could replace it and get rid of the forensic evidence -- yes maybe checking out what it was going to cost her.

IMO,ICA's entire life is about playing roles. There is nothing beneath the facade,so she can take on any persona she wants. She likes the attention.She's never just a worker bee,she's bigger than them,better than them.
She worked for a photo shop at Universal. That morphed into an EVENT PLANNER. Made her sound important and educated :loser:
She didn't even work at Fusion,but took on a role of authority.
She was never invited to 'LIVE" with TL,so to keep from being asked to go home,she became the provider.She cooked,cleaned,and bought groceries and beer. Why,it would be downright ungrateful for one of the room mates to complain she was there all the time,when she did so much for them.
She went from guy to guy ,but acted like she and TL had a deep relationship.
She's a chameleon and everything she does is self serving. It wasn't about the shot girls,it was about her role.
I honestly believe that Casey truly wants to tell her "story". She's convinced that she can lie her way out of this.

It was at the same time she googled "how to kill with household weapons" and "neck breaking"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela