2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, that is HUGE!! Inviting this girl to her deceased daughter's birthday party! Really Casey?? Really?? Thank God Casey could talk!

How close is the courthouse to the train tracks? They seem to be coming and going all the time.

She was likie a big sis to the shot girls ...too bad she wasnt a good mother to poor CAYLEE!!

I so hope Tony is up next, I have to run out in an hour and a half and I don't want to miss him!

Spoke with her on 7/15, wasn't aware she had a daughter, she was in a relationship with AL, learned she had a child on 7/15, she had to run errands for her job @ Universal and then had to go pick up Caylee . . . didn't call her daughter by name . . .her birthday was the next month and Jamie was invited to her birthday party next month!

never saw kc outside of fusion, never had subsequent phone calls from kc, received text messages the next day . . .don't know who sent that text.

Cross:
JB: the photo you saw . . .sorry good afternoon
Hi
JB this day @ Fusion was there anything that happened that had anything to do with Caylee? No one saw her, mentioned her, nothing occurred from that night as far as you can testify that had to do with her death?
NO!

Mr. George asked you if kc was happy, sad, (she was not sad), kc you knew was a nice person - treated you with respect looked out for you and other girls, like a big sister to the girls,

A: yes she always made sure we were taken care of not in harms way.

JB kc was a protector (from guys drinking)
A yes

you don't know what happened to Caylee on 6/16/08 or anyother date ?

A": No

Mr. G: did she tell you daughter missing, kidnapped, needed help, anything wrong?
A NO
Mr. G but you testified for JB that she was a protector for You?
A Yes

Next witness Ericka Gonzalas

Nicely Done Mr. George!

She acted as a "protector" to Jaime!

But not to her daughter!

:applause:

Wow!! Casey invited Jamie to Caylee's birthday party!!! That is crazy!!

She invited her to Caylee's birthday party the next month, in July! Weeks after Caylee was already dead (and by her attorneys admission she knew the child was dead!) That's just beyond chilling into a whole special category of depraved. I don't think that is going to be lost on the jury. I think we just saw why the SA put her on the stand. :shocked2:

Erica Gonzales up next

Erica - is that he one from
Sawgrass?

pure speculation here, but do have you noticed just how anal retentive George appears to be about his tools? he would notice the shovel had been moved or used. he would ask questions about what KC was doing with the shovel. While I don't think that KC is all that bright, nor do I think she forms complex plans, I do believe that a lifetime has taught her that George will ask questions about his tools, and that if she didn't want him to ask questions, to not touch HIS tools.

that would been after gas cans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member