2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point for Baez on this one. Why didn't the SA ask him if KC had ever told them Caylee drowned? If the jury is thinking she did die in the pool, then they are thinking...so what if she had none of Caylee's toys there, Caylee was dead??? I don't get the states strategy on this one. :waitasec:

Maybe the SA will call him back. They must've been shocked. I thought I heard a collective gasp in the room when Baez asked that. Jose is playing dirty pool to compensate for his lack of legal knowledge and ability. Don't understand why the Judge overruled hearsay non-evidence.

I hope he's setting a precedent - to prevent DT whining unfair

LAWD! I wonder if KC is getting worried that Tony L. will be appearing today. Betcha she brings out the crocodile tears for him.

ETA: I woke up nauseated today...this is only day 2 and I wonder if I will make it through...feel so much stress.

She talked about Batman premiere, through Universal.

:lol:

Casey was going to get them all Batman tickets from her "job" at Universal!

He met KC @ Daniel's birthday party, same time she met TL, he has seen Caylee about 2 or 3 times, KC & Caylee never spent the night together @ TL', s, she started staying over 3 or 4th week of June when her staying over picked up quite a bit. She said she was employed @ Universal, Event Planning/coordination, the only thing we talked about a Batman premier she could get tickets for some of the guys, if there was a ticket available . . .was there ever a ticket available? objection . . . sustained

I feel sorry for theses young men being caught up in Casey drama!

Did there come a time when the defendant started spending more time at your apartment?
traildayone15.jpg

Batman premier again. lol.

I think it's relevant. Shows how much ICA lied.

Point for Baez on this one. Why didn't the SA ask him if KC had ever told them Caylee drowned? If the jury is thinking she did die in the pool, then they are thinking...so what if she had none of Caylee's toys there, Caylee was dead??? I don't get the states strategy on this one. :waitasec:

-1 point! What about asking what kind of mother Casey was? They are trying to say she was a good mother, but the very people she was around during the last month of Caylee's life are not being asked what kind of mother she was to Caylee.

And the only way Caylee drowned is if ICA held her underwater for 30 minutes!!!

Now there's a thought. If HHJP overrules the objection next time, the State could redirect and ask the witness if they were at the home when ICA held Caylee underwater until she drowned.

Too bad the State can't appeal, 'cause IMO that overruled was BS.

wow HHJP is really pissed about something. Specifically he seems really ticked at the SA.

She would leave when we would.... interesting when you look at the cell pings - she hung out till afternoon, I wonder where - starbucks target...

He and Cameron had a conversation about the fact they hadn't seen Caylee around in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay