2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad to see how all of these boys are taking this very seriously.

He was embarrassed, I dont blame him. Not necasarily a sign of deceit.
I believe KC threw that out there to get pity. She seemed to allow him to watch Caylee alot....to me, that does not make it believable.

ITA. He looked embarrassed. Lent credibility to his testimony, IMO.

I love the SA establishing that everyone in the appt had their own computer. And that all the searches and computer use on Casey's laptop was done SOLELY by Casey alone. Good job!

I have a question.

If Baez knew all along that Caylee was dead, wouldn't he be required to tell someone of authority that the child was no longer living?

Could he really as an officer of the court continue holding that information back even during the time when they were still searching for her body? :waitasec:

I am not saying he would have to tell the who what when and where either.

I remember when Greta interviewed JB and JB stated "We feel this child is alive and until this child is found she is still missing. Part 3.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

I pray that once this is over, and KC is hopefully put away for the rest of her life, that these young people are able to put this behind them and live good lives. I can't imagine dealing with this when I was in college. On a bad day my biggest worry was exams and my boyfriend. On good days, it was what I was going to wear to the next kegger.

I'd like to hug him and tell him that it's gonna be okay - I think there's some "How could I not have seen or known" trauma here.

I thought the same thing and then I felt sad for Caylee again.

I guess it's entirely possible that's really all it took, an offhand comment from the latest guy she was seeing to move her hand. Very sad.

The SA are establishing a great record of CA's pattern of "normal" daily life WITHOUT Caylee. No mothering duties or conversation. Just living with the guys!

i dont get it
who cares if he appeared?

During jury selection they asked jurors if they would think less of witnesses if they were paid for appearances/stories. The defense seems to think it makes them less of a witness if they have been paid. JMO.

So she put a lot of effort into promoting for Tony? If only she cared that much about Caylee or maybe getting an actual job.

I feel like Jose is trying to throw the trial.

oh no Clint just fudged it up. Saying KC was a promoter for FUsion. which she could say she was workign NOT hanging out. oy

If Tony is indeed testifying today, and not until after lunch, betcha ICA accidently "spills" something on her ruffles at lunch so she would have to change into something "nicer" LOL!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Even better would to spill on her blouse and not have a change of clothes. :floorlaugh:

none of her friends ever came when she was promoting fusion. Did she have any real close friends?

My hatred of Baez is so irrational I get irked every time I hear his voice object! LOL! I can't watch him interrogate the witnesses cuz he just makes me sick! I wish they would force him not to appear in court! (I know, very irrational!!) LOL!

I think our disdain for him is a direct result of his attitude during this whole case. If he had acted professionally and not snarky all the time, I doubt there would be this much dislike for him.

clearly "promo girl" had her priorities in order...

Clint House is an awesome witness, love it!

...Mr G doing a good job showing ICAs chameleon character - and how bad she was at her job lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela