2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB still whining about the party girl pics?? Thought HHJP said they are allowed?

Hmmm... so if this was a terrible accident, then why is JB so feverishly wanting to keep these pictures out? Didn't he say she was just pretending to be normal? Let them in JB - Why not? She was just being "normal" after the drowning of her child on July 16, 2008. :waitasec:

Looks like they're debating about which Fusion party pictures to show? I thought this had been decided already in one of the pre-trial hearings.

Puffy blouse girl ICA tells the girls at fusion how to dress under the direction of this witness.

Good morning friends, just coming in. Are GA and CA in court today?

I pray that once this is over, and KC is hopefully put away for the rest of her life, that these young people are able to put this behind them and live good lives. I can't imagine dealing with this when I was in college. On a bad day my biggest worry was exams and my boyfriend. On good days, it was what I was going to wear to the next kegger.

I'm not trying to hammer anyone, but I can't understand why anyone would want to hang out with Casey.
My grandmother had a saying for me:
Show me your friends and I will show you YOUR future.

What's the problem with the pictures at this late date? Didn't we watch a hearing where this was all sorted out? Didn't Baez at that time only object to a couple?

IMO at sidebar they appear to be discussing the admission of Fusion pics....

I understand. But everyone else said, although she would talk about the nanny, they never actually saw her talking to her on the phone. And yet he made it sound like she actually did. Know what I mean? I don't know. It just stood out and bugged me. Kinda like he was giving her credibility.

He's just trying to answer things as truthfully as he can. He cannot speculate about whether or not there was a Nanny on the phone, all he can say is that she would go out there to talk, and then tell them it was the Nanny.

If he tried to speculate about the truth of there being a Nanny, or not, JB would be able to object, and it would probably be sustained.

hhjp seems to be flipping thru the pictures... I can see the ones in the blue dress

I love how Mason always has to go to the sidebar to explain things to JB. I see Mr. George up there and Mr. George alone.

Wow, just watched JB's little cameo on the cuss fest push fest. I really wish someone would press charges on him. Isn't using foul language in public a disorderly conduct charge?? It is here in Texas anyway......

HHJP going through book of pictures SA wants to use during witness exams and submit as evidence. JB objecting to all of them.

Didn't we do this during motions hearings ? Didn't HHJP say they could be entered if there was a line of questioning which was relevant?

I thought they were all relevant to her attitude, demeanor, activity during the time the baby was supposedly missing.

Am I off base here .........any lawyers with us?

Mr G pulled out a big binder. It looks like he is citing a case to win his argument.

I have faith in you Clint, that you won't fall for JB's lame/bogus question regarding the pool & june 16th.

Listen to the questionsss carefully before answering them dear witnesses, thank you!

I understand. But everyone else said, although she would talk about the nanny, they never actually saw her talking to her on the phone. And yet he made it sound like she actually did. Know what I mean? I don't know. It just stood out and bugged me. Kinda like he was giving her credibility.

...I understand and sorry for the snark - my filter is a little bent. I agree, but in my opinion this just strengthens the State's position in that she continually perpetuated this lie - she TOLD him she was talking to the nanny - he didn't hear or speak to a nanny - she made all this crap up to effect a persona and avoid consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela