2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Mason up! "You don't know anything about this case do you"? Should have objected to that IMO. Now asking if he knows how, when, where she died! Now we have 2 DT attorneys getting belligerent with the witness... jury pay attention!!!

OMG!

Chaney Mason!

LOL

Frightened the hell out of the witness (even though I believe he snickered or laughed)>

Mason does not like to be "one Uped" IMO..I notice his tone becomes angry.

Good for him for pointing out an open - ended question and refusing to answer until it was phrased right.

Also Kudos for having the courage to state only what he knew in his own experience.

sidebar - again

and I have to say that was classic - hats off to Matthew for both his responses and his reaction to CM!!

I should have kept my mouth shut about having the DT share the duties. Yikes...what an unusual person CM is!! Who talks like that? "That child, Caylee?" Good for Matt...he really stuck it to Mason. Time for Mason to retire IMVHO.

I missed parts of LBD's opening statements - did she mention Casey's Bella Vita tattoo at all??

I can't wait for AH to take the stand! So many lies Casey told her, were completely uncalled for!

I guess now we know why JB is doing the cross CM was even worse. He will alienate the jury in a heartbeat with that attitude.

some jurors could be having a little flashback from jury selection ala mason....

Just so I can quickly get this in, Mason should stay seated. He shall not garner any 'brownie points,' for either his client or w/ the jury. What a 'grumpy old man!'

I'm really surprised at how much stuff the SA is NOT asking these witnesses. There's SO much more damning evidence that is not coming out - at least not in any detail that I think would make sense to a jury that doesn't already know this info.

I am surprised too. But maybe it has to go in a chronological order? But then why aren't they subject to recall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow