DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you like those apples ICA? :great:

pax-boston-2010-how-you-like-them-apples.jpg

You go George!

Huh - all this evidence about the duct tape on the gas can that it had on it - was there because ICA lost the cap...Don't think I've heard that before.....

I don't think it's at all odd that he's fighting back. Look at what she is accusing him of?

Way to Go George.....Caylee is proud of her JOJO.....We see her shining thru

JB requesting a recess.....they havent even been in court an hour....Back at 10:10

Recess, because the DT is unprepared! :great:

JA: will you look at state exhibit. is that the can?

yes

JA: old and metal?

yes

JA: how long?

25 years

JA: in photo it has a piece of duct tape, see that?

yes

JA: is that your habit to place the duct tape on it?

the gas cap was gone, when casey brought it back to me the cap was gone and I placed it on there so no gas smell in shed or house.

JA: you are being shown the other can, yes?

yes

JA: do you recognize what this is?

our pontiac sunfire

JA: ours legal?

me and wife have title

JA: june 24 whos car was this as far as use and possession?

it was casey's car

JA: nothing further

HHJP: cross

JB: we request morning recess at this time.

HHJP: okay recess at this time.

all rise

(IMHO: :lol: George is not playing the kind of ball Casey and Jose would like! )

When is JP going to ADMONISH the defendant for her constant facial expressions, shaking of her head, & mouthing words we can all make out..She just did it AGAIN! She clearly said "that didn't happen" as she shook her head "no" while GA described how she flung the cans & swore at him.

Correct me if I'm wrong BUT! isn't this the defendant testifying? If it's not, then it should be considered that, & def NOT be allowed!

eta..just got done scanning some prior pages to see others have said the SAME thing..We can't ALL be wrong..Right?

Wait...he is now saying he placed the tape on the metal gas can? I thought he previously said he didn't?

:cow:

Yes! He had stated, he would have never placed tape in such a 'messy' (not his exact words) fashion.

DT isn't prepared to cross GA.

You can tell Casey is trying to tell her attys to crucify GA. She wants him crucified badly.

The "blowing by me" to get the gas cans story isn't new...why would ICA be surprised by this? This is what he told LE the day he snuck down to talk to them. I'm sure it is what he said in his GJ testimony which the State has a copy of. Of course he has to tell it.

Okay, with JB having everyone tell him that at the time they were near KC's car it did not smell he is destroying his Kronk took the body theory. It will show that KC moved the body at some point in time afterward and put it in the car. Wonder if Kronk put it in KC's car? :eyeroll: The smell is coming in no matter what.

JB requests a morning break when HHJP tells him he can recross GA. Smart move on JB's part as I think he could tell GA is itching for a chance to throttle him!

:cow:

Can someone direct me to a thread where the question of the car not smelling between the 16th and the 24th is addressed? I'm really confused by why George didn't smell anything on the 24th, yet it smelled when he picked up the car from the tow yard. Was her body placed in the trunk after the 24th? If that's the case, where do we think her body was prior to the 24th?

Poor George looks like crap. Looks like he hasn't slept all week.

So the duct tape on the gas can was placed on it AFTER 6/24/08? Casey had lost the yellow vent disk/tube and GA had to use tape to cover hole....makes perfect sense.

I feel so bad for George. He seems so "broken" :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member