2011.05.27 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the SA's go for the motive 'Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee", cindy and mallory and casey are there to say casey "Loved her mom". Heck, we see Casey mouthing " I love you" to her mom when in court previously. Casey is quite a schemmer and she should never be under-estimated. She is diabolical. Let's see if Cindy has fallen for this..I bet she has.

If Inmate Casey Anthony is using her father's supposed Sexual Abuse as the excuse for her behavior has it been discussed at all why

ICA has NOT pressed legal charges against her father and why he hasn't been arrested?

Could it possibly be that they the DT didn't want GA to have due process and blow their case because this could have happened almost 3 years ago.

Does anyone understand JB's request for a mistrial? How could he possibly get a mistrial at this time for the reasons he stated? Why would he bother asking this?

It was somone that called in said that was why Mallory was making those statements about what a special relationship KC and Caylee had. She thought
she was doing it cause Cindy was going to be her MIL and Lee her husband so she was tipping the scales.. As i remember they didnt even like each other.

I agree. She can't really get up there and say anything negative about her future sister in law. She may wind up un-engaged or even worse ticking off CA.

This thread will be closing soon. If there is a topic you'd like to continue to discuss, please find the appropriate thread. If there is not a thread regarding your topic, you may open a new one.

:tyou:

Does anyone understand JB's request for a mistrial? How could he possibly get a mistrial at this time for the reasons he stated? Why would he bother asking this?
Preserving the record for appeals.

"Casey can tell a lie better than George can tell the truth and be believable."

-From the bounty hunter guy (sorry, didn't catch his name) on JVM. This was in reference to putting her on the stand (this was worrisome to him).

I dont think the prosecution is strong enough! They dont seem to be connecting the dots for the jury..

During the videos today they never said this is what she was doing when her child was missing... this is how she was looking for her child.... They just dont seem very direct!
JMO

I thought they were entering the videos into evidence, so when they want to make a dramatic point they don't need to fool around.
IMO

So if the SA's go for the motive 'Casey hated her mother more than she loved Caylee", cindy and mallory and casey are there to say casey "Loved her mom". Heck, we see Casey mouthing " I love you" to her mom when in court previously. Casey is quite a schemmer and she should never be under-estimated. She is diabolical. Let's see if Cindy has fallen for this..I bet she has.

ITA
In this video for this AM, it appears GA and CA are supportive of each other, but you never know with them , do you?

http://www.wftv.com/video/28046738/index.html

How is CA going to stand behind ICA and yet show up to court holding hands with GA?? And LA? Is he going to clown his way through testimony like he has before and just admit to molesting his sister? Really? This family has spent their lives covering up, making excuses, and enabling ICA in all of her lies and failures and crimes. How far will they go??

I have no idea what was happening with GA today during cross. It was painful. Why wouldn't he answer the question? Did he really not understand? It was simple. Was the decomp odor stronger when you opened the trunk? :waitasec:

I wish we were hearing more about ICAs temper and control issues as I think she snapped out of anger and things building up - pressure, men, no money, no college, no career ...

The only anger issue I heard was the time she lost it quite dramatically with Brandon S. at a party. She was very very angry at him, something about a miscarriage. :waitasec:

I know what an appeal is but I still don't see the relevance to an appeal.
AZlawyer said:
Mostly he is just trying to preserve the record for appeal. If he doesn't ask for a mistrial, how can the appellate lawyers say that HHJP should have declared a mistrial when XYZ happened? You have to ask, or you can't complain about it down the road.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6568842&postcount=507"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Legal Questions for our VERIFIED Lawyers #3[/ame]

I think GA was so relieved to not find a body in the trunk. For that minute he assumed the garbage was the source of the odor.

Just like CA had to convince herself that there really was a nanny because that meant Caylee was still alive, GA had to convince himself that it was garbage that caused the smell. The alternative was unthinkable and unbearable.

anybody have a link to JB cross of G. today?

thanks

The only way I know of watching the videos is going to wftv.com and there's a link to Casey Anthony case. It will say the days of the trial and I am pretty sure its the last 2 videos. There's probably other ways though.

All of this back and forth today between Baez and GA was exactly what I was saying yesterday: the SA needs to give him a stern warning that being obstinate and dancing around common sense questions needs to STOP. It makes him appear evasive and sneaky.

B: "When you opened the trunk, was the smell more overpowering?"
GA: "I don't know what you mean sir. I saw garbage in the trunk."
B: "That's not what I aksed you. I asked you when the trunk was opened, was the smell more overpowering?"
GA: "I said I saw garbage in the trunk. I've already answered your question, sir."

Yadda yadda.

If he doesn't watch it, he's going to cook his own goose. He looks argumentitive, stubborn, and like he's trying to play semantics because he has something to hide.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yeah, I was frustrated there too-- I think he should have just explained that when there is human decomposition clinging to you nasal membranes, everything smells like it... so no, it smelled the same.

Jose was just dying to have him say he smelled garbage... I'm glad he didn't.

moo

The only anger issue I heard was the time she lost it quite dramatically with Brandon S. at a party. She was very very angry at him, something about a miscarriage. :waitasec:

One of the young men said KC was angry that TonE was moving to NY. I forget which one it was. Maybe Issen? (IDK how to spell his name.) Or someone thereafter. They all came and went so quickly.

Lol!

P.S. She hates Jesse Grund for some reason and was trying to pin Caylee's demise on him too, but that fell through rather rapidly. Jesse really cared for her and Caylee it seemed.

All of this back and forth today between Baez and GA was exactly what I was saying yesterday: the SA needs to give him a stern warning that being obstinate and dancing around common sense questions needs to STOP. It makes him appear evasive and sneaky.

B: "When you opened the trunk, was the smell more overpowering?"
GA: "I don't know what you mean sir. I saw garbage in the trunk."
B: "That's not what I aksed you. I asked you when the trunk was opened, was the smell more overpowering?"
GA: "I said I saw garbage in the trunk. I've already answered your question, sir."

Yadda yadda.

If he doesn't watch it, he's going to cook his own goose. He looks argumentitive, stubborn, and like he's trying to play semantics because he has something to hide.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Nobody in their right mind would behave like GA on the stand. I still say this is all an act, he is doing this on purpose. The jury is not going to believe one word he ever says and I'm afraid that's just the way he wants it.
The State better get moving, it's pretty bad when their own witness (Mallory) ends up making the perp look like Mother Theresa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xhononibb