2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some jurors feel disdain at JB for this, but I bet there are some that think this is theatre.

JB pizzes me off and I want to smack him...GA has had some prep not to lose it at him.

In an effort to remain within TOS........

lawkf;seorfj;jlwrnfv;lusdhufvhw;rjfn c;sdk.jbvisfypguo3qrh;wfljcnasd;kcvjb;asfkjbv;wruifhpwrjbf;lsdjvba;sfkjbv;erblvugl;qrkbjvca;uisfvlsukw4n;rfbjacw;wkd;wkbjwf;wrut;3uoaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ditto.

He didn"t know there was a freakin crime. He thought the smell was the garbage after they discovered it. Originally he thought it was human but when the dude found the garbage he thought the smell was garbage........uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.... Omg please help me through this trial.. Please help me through this trial. I really want to see justice for caylee please help me through this trial................1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 exhale

JB: you know and I smell and I'm like o god, i tried to start the car no george if there is something wrong I can't take it away. I told the guy please walk around and take a look with me.

I don't remember but if I said that it is true.

JB: the reason is you wanted a witness

I guess that is true

JB: you wanted to distance yourself from all of this?

what do you mean?

JB: you didn't want to be associated with any evidence in this case?

If I might answer your question in length. I did not know that my...my granddaughter was missing or that my daughter could not be contacted...was I trying to distance myself from something, I would have taken care of it if I thought it was something really really bad. I am a stand up guy.

JB: because you are a stand up guy?

I think so

JB: you smell the smell and the trunk is open, you then open the trunk

yes

JB: and you smell the smell of human decomp

I already smelled it before opening

JB: it was more pungent

all I got from the trunk was garbag

JB: prior to opening the trunk you said a prayer

I probably did

JB: don't let this be Caylee or Casey and it was a stronger decomp smell?

?

JB: once you opened the trunk smell was stronger?

all I found in that trunk was a plastic bag with garbage

JB: I am not asking you what you found, you smelled a stronger smell of decomp?

no, I have answered that question you are not going to trick me. I answered you.

JB: the smell when you opened it it was not stronger?

all I seen was a bag full of garbage?

JB: not what you seen but what you smelled? Mr Ashton can't help you.

JB: yes or no question did you smell a stronger smell of decomp

I am going to answer you for the fourth time, no

JB: as a dect. you smelled it?

you brought it up.

JB: you testified you did not touch the bag

I did not

JB: you know better than to touch evidence

?

JB: you have told mr birch about your daughter and have not spoken to daughter and then you called 911?

I never called 911

JB: a young girl is missing and you smell her car like a dead body and you don't call police, you don't call your daughter?

I didn't

JB: as a dect you know that if you smell a dead body that is a potential crime scene.

I am not a dect. just a father, grandfather.

JB: you know if there is the smell of decomp and there are people missing in your life you call the police

sustained twice

JB: you are familiar enough with evidence that if you move that car you may be destoying evidence

all I was thinking was to get the car out of the tow yard.

JB: you know as LE that if you move that car you destroy evidence.

I didn't think it was evidence

JB: and you are no longer concerned for your granddaughter

I was always concerned for my granddaughter.

JB: you don't tell anyone at your job that car smelled like a dead

sustained

JB: you didn't tell anyone at work?

I didn't tell anything about my personal life at work

JB: on that same evening the police arrive at your home

yes

JB: that is a result of your wife calling the police

sustained

JB: did you have a convo, did you ever go after this day to have a private discussion with LE about the smell in this car?

I don't know the car was at our home and towed from our home

JB: did you go there and did not want your wife to know?

objection
overruled

GA: anything I could do to find my daughter and granddaughter to find my granddaughter

JB: secretly?

I don't know secretly, I wanted to help find my granddaughter

JB: you told them about the smell?

that was part of their investigation

JB: ?

I don't know what we talked about at that time

JB: would it help to read the transcripts?

JB recounts this scenario to George: you say a silent prayer, please don't let this be my Casey or my Caylee, Casey doesn't react, doesn't flinch.

Casey watches JB bully her father, plead with JA to "make him stop" and she just coldly watches it happen.

BBM

This is a woman who murdered her own child just so she could be free to party, spend the night with Tony and live her "bella vita". Is it any wonder that she'd gladly sacrifice George, Cindy, and Lee to save her own slimy neck?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
In an effort to remain within TOS........

lawkf;seorfj;jlwrnfv;lusdhufvhw;rjfn c;sdk.jbvisfypguo3qrh;wfljcnasd;kcvjb;asfkjbv;wruifhpwrjbf;lsdjvba;sfkjbv;erblvugl;qrkbjvca;uisfvlsukw4n;rfbjacw;wkd;wkbjwf;wrut;3uoaw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is really making me nervous. My jaw hurts from clinching it so tight. JB really seems to be crossing the line. Maybe this is how court really is, I don't know. Prayers for GA just keep it real George. Just tell the truth. Be careful.

Next, George is going to be accused of framing her to get back at her for the abuse allegations.

from wftv
For those who want to to watch our livestream on their phones, download the Skyfire browser www.skyfire.com then open the www.wftv.com website, click on the Casey Anthony tab, when the video comes up, it will may say you need the latest version of Flash. Click where the video should be, and the Flash site will open. Click download. Once it's downloaded, refresh the www.wftv.com webpage, and click the bottom left link that says "video", it will open the video for you.

Thank you SO much! :tyou:

GA is trying to stay one step ahead of JB and I wish he'd just answer the questions instead of this verbal sparring, it is not good. No one is going to believe JB's murder theory, but George trying to avoid what he thinks JB is trying to make him say is reflecting badly on him.

Well hell JB, since you've fully aknowledged and established that there was decomp smell in the car, there isn't any reason to cross Dr Vass right?

JB will fully confuse the jury if he turns around and argues that there was no decomp in the car.

I can't believe I am taking up for George. It just seems to me the average person, myself included until following this case, even with that smell, is not going to automatically jump to the conclusion a dead body has been in their car. IMO, people just don't think like that.

I think George was scared when he opened the trunk, but when there was no body, he thought he was just being ridiculous.

That was my thought too. *no dead body* So he thought he was jumping to conclusions.

JB wants GA to admit he wanted to be distanced from any part of this case. . . GA asking if he could have some length . . .JB yesbut please answer . . . GA said if I did ask that . . .I would have been a stand up guy . . .I would do something if I thought something really wrong I would do something . . . trunk open (while you were a good guy) .objection -sustained . . .opened trunk already had smell . all I found in trunk of car was bag full of garbage. . . said a silent prayer . . .oh please don't let this be my kc or cayleee. . .. smelled even stronger smell of human decomp . . already smelled it prior to getting into car . . . trying to answer your question . . all I found in trunk was plastic bag with garbage . . .not asking what found . . .opened trunk even stronger smell of human decomp . . got weaker? no . . .you are not going to trick me . . .I already answered you . . .smell of human decomp . . .not asking what you saw . . .what did you smell? GA looks to JA and said come on! Mr Ashton cannot help you . . . GA said I will answer you 4th time NO.

As a police officer smell that smell before (you brought up my background not me-GA) . . .I didn't know was evidence at that time . . haven't seen Daughter or Granddaughter . . . did you call 911 . . .GA I never called 911 . . I didn't call police or my daughter . . . to inquire about her or Caylee @ the time . . .know if you smell potential body in car . . you know as detective that is a crime scene . . . I wasn't detective @ the time . . .wish there were alot things done . . .

if you move that car with evidence you are tampering . . . GA if I would have known @ the time . . . JB move that car - destroy potential evidence . . .gA if I knew @ the time evidence . . .drive car home . . .air it out . . .go to work . . don't call police . . .don't tell other security officers @ job . . car smelled of dead body (object- argumentative - sustained) . . .

GA I didn't mention anything about my personal life @ work to anyone . . .same evening police arrived @ home . . .wife call police . . . .(object-sustain) . . .smell of car . . (object-sustain) . . .Jb I would cite v .. . go after this date to go to LE for a private discussion with LE about smell in this car . . .7/24 statement . . .did you go there

do anything to bring daughter & granddaughter home . . . told LE about the smell . . part of investigation . . .refresh recollect show transcript . . . lines 2-4 . . . told them about experience . . . (sidebar? not right now) . . . smell like that out in woods in car like that in a house . . .6 months before she is found in woods. . .object-hearsay. . .approach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela