2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SHOOT, did the Judge just say the why didn't she kill her parents in front of the jury?

I lost internet, storm.

No jury was not in, being excused now. Going (Jury)to see Hockey game lightening
on big screen TV

I am concerned the Judge has a lack of understanding on text messaging and the relevance. I am concerned a lot of valuable evidence will not be allowed in by that lack of technical savvy. Just a slight concern, but I thought he felt out of his realm and the SA was not very good at explaining it to him. He seemed puzzled and put out dealing with "text messages" and bothered if might add.

I disagree and am sure that the DT lost even more points with the jurors today for several reasons being:

Maybe former LE but at that time acting as extremely frightened grandpa and dad, and if I am a jurors I am also gonna expect some amjor denial on the smell and not exactly knowing where they are or what is happening. So I think all the talking heads are very wrong again. I have watched enough 48 Hours Mystery and Dateline to know what jurors really look at.

IMO they will see it as such. I think if anything they will not buy into this *advertiser censored* a meme defense strategy one iota!

ITA.

I've watched a lot of coverage on the storm damage and all the missing. There was a story of a man whose 16 year old son was pulled from the car by a tornado. He had been calling his son's cell ever since, long after the phone was going straight to voicemail and he knew the battery was dead. Unfortunately, the boy's body was found. IMO, this was a similar situation, where because it's a loved one, your mind just can't go there.
MOO

I think he is just saying that the ones before June 16th can't come in. They'll go through the rest of the text messages. I don't think the June 10th messages are that important. We already have everyone and their mother saying Casey told them she was getting the house and her parents were getting a divorce.

Aren't those IMs a continuation of the "parents getting a divorce and Amy's moving in with me" lie? Are the IMs essential?

HHJP: recognize the jury?

yes

HHJP: we are going to let you go we have matters without you. You have changed your mind about the lightening? Is that true? Not only will bright house provide you with the game there will be refreshments, I don't know if there will be pretzels...let you go and get changed some were concerned about being there at seven. You will see the game in its entirety I am told it is a 65 inch screne. Larger than anything I have seen.

?

HHJP: As I told you we will try to make this unpleasant experience as pleasant as possible the thanks goes to bright house who is a great community partner, when they heard about you not being able to watch lightening...they stepped up. We have many great partners, remember my instructions, don't stay up too late...and go Lightening.

jury dismissed

five minute recess

back to so state can argue what portions they want in

I don't think those were the most powerful IMs they have anyway. Also, it might be motive for wanting to kill her parents but she's not on trial for that. So I guess I'll deal with this small loss. Ugh.

Oh SNAP! JB asking for a document stamp, and Mr. George tells him it was provided to him on disc. There is no stamp! :lol:

And he looked like - oh well, we're screwed, we don't have that new fangled technology stuff.

:lol: The DT was given this info on disc. I heard CM saying something about, a "disc somewhere..just give me a copy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke