2011.05.28 Cindy Anthony testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One disturbed cookie. The mother has reality issues. I would be fearful of her daughter.

So, what is this supposed to imply... that Casey came and took the teddy bear? When did she start sleeping with the Teddy supposedly? Where did they end up finding the teddy bear later on?

So, what is this supposed to imply... that Casey came and took the teddy bear? When did she start sleeping with the Teddy supposedly? Where did they end up finding the teddy bear later on?

Cindy said she started sleeping with the teddy and told KC about it...a few days later it was gone....draw your own conclusion, I guess.

If it was the same Teddy bear I would assume as I have been gathering that ica is homicidally jealous of ca's attention to Caylee. Her shaking her head no to ca testimony saying something was Caylee's in the back yard makes me think she feels those should be hers.

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/118/Details+Emerge+Fight+Casey+Anthony+Mom+Mid

...Eyewitness News has learned that an intense fight right before Casey left with Caylee in mid-June was over money that Casey had stolen from her own grandparents, from an account dedicated to paying for assisted living expenses for her grandfather. Tensions had been building over the theft.Â

Eyewitness News also learned Cindy Anthony had gone to a counselor who told her to kick Casey out. Cindy was worried Casey would take Caylee with her, so the counselor told her to try to get legal custody of Caylee.Â

Before that could happen, Casey and Caylee left and Cindy believed Casey kept Caylee out of touch just to punish her. Relatives said Caylee was more attached to her grandmother than she was to her own mother....

If you go to wftv.com there's a Casey Anthony case link and than all the days are listed, only by day of trial, 16 being the last day of trial. Day 16 has CA's testimony.

I checked that out but it looks like it is all video. I wanted to read a transcript rather than watch the video. Sorry if that's weird...

I think this is an appropriate thread to post this pic, especially after today's testimony:

cindy-caylee.png

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/cindy-caylee.png?w=225&h=220

I've never seen that Pic before. It is so precious and I'm so glad that Cindy has it. Little Caylee looked so much like her gramma and that probablly was another thorn in Casey's side.

I checked that out but it looks like it is all video. I wanted to read a transcript rather than watch the video. Sorry if that's weird...

I doubt if there's a real transcript out yet, but I don't know for sure.

I agree with him. Let's wait til the trials over and we've seen all of their testimony. CA's story about watching the DVD is :rolleyes: IMO

Do you have a link for that? I've never heard that before.

Let me see if I understand you correctly. Because you don't believe CA and ICA watched a video, you agree with everything in the article?

Being accused of neglect to put the ladder down off the pool that resulted in her Caylee's alleged drowning doesn't give you any urge to give her a break? I understand you are mistrusting because of the past 3 years of defending a daughter that didn't appreciate it, but.....c'mon......she is a truly broken hearted woman right now.

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/118/Details+Emerge+Fight+Casey+Anthony+Mom+Mid

...Eyewitness News has learned that an intense fight right before Casey left with Caylee in mid-June was over money that Casey had stolen from her own grandparents, from an account dedicated to paying for assisted living expenses for her grandfather. Tensions had been building over the theft.Â

Eyewitness News also learned Cindy Anthony had gone to a counselor who told her to kick Casey out. Cindy was worried Casey would take Caylee with her, so the counselor told her to try to get legal custody of Caylee.Â

Before that could happen, Casey and Caylee left and Cindy believed Casey kept Caylee out of touch just to punish her. Relatives said Caylee was more attached to her grandmother than she was to her own mother....

There has also been speculation that the fight was due to something that Caylee told Cindy on the way home from Mt. Dora. Caylee was becoming more verbal and she could have told some secrets that Casey didn't want told---and that would only be getting worse as Caylee grew older. Some had even thought that could be the reason for the duct tape (be quiet!!) and the sticker (perhaps a moment of sadness before the good life began?).

Cindy said she started sleeping with the teddy and told KC about it...a few days later it was gone....draw your own conclusion, I guess.

and my conclusion is ICA came in during the day while they were at work and took that teddy to IMO mess with Cindy.

There is an archived email that Cindy wrote, but did not send I believe, and what I got from that email was that things were missing from the home or something moved. She questioned George and he said he was not home and Casey was telling her she was out of town...and Cindy was well,..confused, to say the least....at first I thought it had to do with food but Cindy must have been noticing more than food missing from the home during the 31 days..

Great find SteelyDan

Let me see if I understand you correctly. Because you don't believe CA and ICA watched a video, you agree with everything in the article?

Being accused of neglect to put the ladder down off the pool that resulted in her Caylee's alleged drowning doesn't give you any urge to give her a break? I understand you are mistrusting because of the past 3 years of defending a daughter that didn't appreciate it, but.....c'mon......she is a truly broken hearted woman right now.

I didn't read the whole thing, I should have, I was responding to the quoted part. I might read the whole thing later. Right now I'm listening to LA talking to the police on Youtube.

I just read the whole thing and I don't disagree at all with him. Not because I don't believe they watched a video but because of all of the other stuff. If she would have been honest from the start, and I don't think she's being completely honest now, I'd have very deep sympathy for her, but she made her bed and now she's lying in it. If the bed is so harsh it makes her cry, oh well. JMO

Casey probably watched the video while texting ("yeah mom, nice video, mmmm hmmmm").

That's exactly what I thought! Whenever my older children are around - no matter what we are doing - they're texting....while having a conversation with me. They're texting while they're eating, they're texting while they're watching TV, they're texting while they're texting...ummm...you know what I mean!

That's exactly what I thought! Whenever my older children are around - no matter what we are doing - they're texting....while having a conversation with me. They're texting while they're eating, they're texting while they're watching TV, they're texting while they're texting...ummm...you know what I mean!

CA's testimony was that she and KC cried and Caylee didn't really understand why they were crying. If she was crying while texting I'd find that odd. JMO

Everyone seems to demonize CA but I do sympathize with this poor woman. I do believe she either lies a bit here and there to stay in line with KC's lies and protect KC. The problem is KC lies all the time so she can't keep up with all her lies. I also think she does not remember things that she thinks she remembers. The video watching with Casey I think she would remember but I do not think Casey could have cared less.

I just want to know why CA finally stopped looking for Zani. Does anyone think they know? When did she get rid of Dominic Casey?

http://itsamysterytome.wordpress.co...thony-lied-about-the-last-time-he-saw-caylee/

...Leonard says Lee revealed that Cindy attempted to choke Casey on Father’s Day and that Casey then took off with Caylee. Cindy has denied that ever happened and Casey’s defense team wanted to keep those incriminating statements that Padilla and his associates made, private, saying Padilla was working for the prosecution. Padilla denies this and says that Casey did not appear desperate to find her baby after he bonded her out of jail....

Cindy Anthony's Freudian slip

In the woods???

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmGLTPZqBHU[/ame]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members