2011.05.28 Cindy Anthony testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM

Casey came home around 7:30. They supposedly watched that video after Cindy and Caylee got out of the pool. Looking at ACandyRose's timeline, Casey was on the phone or texting continuously from the time she got home until after 11:00 p.m. How could they have watched the video?

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061508.htm

:waitasec: It's not a long video. It's only around 5 minutes long and ICA could have done some texting during set up, or between video/photos. That can easily fit into the timeline, IMO .

It's helpful to the state in a big way.

1) CA says ICA was crying ( shows ICA was capable showing emotion)

2) This was the video ICA was seen crying over at TL's

3) Show's that CA wasn't a scary domineering mother that ICA was afraid of.

4) It also goes some way to explaining why it was so hard for CA to accept that ICA could be responsible for Caylees death. Their last moments together as trio watching the video was probably what CA replayed over and over in her mind to convince herself that there was no way ICA could have gone from appearing to care so much, to becoming a murderer in less than a day.

CA's facial expressions when saying that Caylee didn't really understand why they were crying - to me it's like CA is re-living that moment....and it was real.

JMO

:waitasec: It's not a long video. It's only around 5 minutes long and ICA could have done some texting during set up, or between video/photos. That can easily fit into the timeline, IMO .

It's helpful to the state in a big way.

1) CA says ICA was crying ( shows ICA was capable showing emotion)

2) This was the video ICA was seen crying over at TL's

3) Show's that CA wasn't a scary domineering mother that ICA was afraid of.

4) It also goes some way to explaining why it was so hard for CA to accept that ICA could be responsible for Caylees death. Their last moments together as trio watching the video was probably what CA replayed over and over in her mind to convince herself that there was no way ICA could have gone from appearing to care so much, to becoming a murderer in less than a day.

CA's facial expressions when saying that Caylee didn't really understand why they were crying - to me it's like CA is re-living that moment....and it was real.

JMO

Maybe, but I have a very hard time believing it in the light of the fight that supposedly happened.

She wasn't asked about a fight at all...at least yet, but Lee said it took place, supposedly the neighbors heard it. At one time we speculated it was over Grandpa's stolen money...Cindy said there never was an argument. I find it hard to believe that Cindy found out that day at Mt. Dora Casey had stolen money from Grandpa's account that she never mentioned it to KC that evening.

Does anyone know if the neighbors who heard the alleged argument are going to testify? Also, if I remember correctly, Lee told someone (JG?) there was an argument between ICA and his mother. Maybe JG is going to bring it out when he testifies.

JMO...but I don't think that CA and ICA ever had "the fight" described by ICA to some...I think that they probably had "words" and maybe CA told ICA that she was an unfit mother since she was a thief...and ICA figured that she would SHOW her!!!
To me the reason she told people that her mom almost choked her...was to give a reason why she was NOT at home!
always a little bit of truth in ICA stories but always worked to make her out to be a victim/heroine!

the story didn't come from Casey, it came from Lee.

and my conclusion is ICA came in during the day while they were at work and took that teddy to IMO mess with Cindy.

There is an archived email that Cindy wrote, but did not send I believe, and what I got from that email was that things were missing from the home or something moved. She questioned George and he said he was not home and Casey was telling her she was out of town...and Cindy was well,..confused, to say the least....at first I thought it had to do with food but Cindy must have been noticing more than food missing from the home during the 31 days..

I thought that was about the pool ladder but I could be remembering it wrong.

Would you please tell me where this is said. I've read CA's statement twice, I keep missing where this is said. Thanks so much :)

LDB: you testified you left for work on June 16th 2008 and worked a normal shift?

For a Monday yes

LDB: did you talk to Casey at all on June 16th?

Throughout the day we left messages, as far as speaking with her I think we had a brief convo in the late afternoon flourish maybe lasted a few seconds.

LDB: include her plans for that day?

she was going to spend the night as zanny's she knew she couldn't drop Caylee off at work with me...but on Mondays are difficult I have a staff meeting and she told me she was going to take Caylee to zannys and she would crash when she got off work because she had an early day at work and that made sense to me. Monday can be a late night depending what was going on but typically out by six on Mondays.

LDB: George work?

His normal day to work

LDB: with George working 3 to 11 and the possibility of you working late neither one of you could watch Caylee.

I could in the evening, I would have preferred for her to be there but it made sense for her to spend that night.

LDB: were you expecting Caylee and Casey to return to the home on Tuesday?

Yes

LDB: did they?

No

Cindy says Casey new she couldn't drop off Caylee with her because Casey new Mondays were busy. Casey was telling her mother what she was planning on doing, she wasn't asking her to baby sit. At least, that's how I understood it.

Thanks! I'm on the west coast and didn't get up early enough to watch the very beginning of Saturday's day in court. So, last night and today I've been going through each video and reviewing it all in chronological sequence. Now that I've reviewed it and it's fresh in my mind, I feel can participate in this thread with an opinion.

Overall, I noted as I'm sure many here have, that Cindy is not combative like she's been in pre-trial hearings. It's as if the fight has gone out of her and she's trying very hard to be cooperative. But at the same time, I think she's taken the opportunity to portray Casey in a favorable light whenever she can.

One thing that really stands out to me and that's how LDB is taking Cindy through each day from July 15, 2008 onward. This is a brilliant strategy on the part of the state. The jury will have Cindy's testimony of the lies Casey told her to compare with the statements of all of Casey's friends who've testified about her whereabouts during those 31 days, and the pictures of Casey partying at Fusion when she told her mother she was in Tampa. This is crucial testimony!

In this part of her testimony, Cindy is being very cooperative in her answers to LDB's questions. When Cindy relates that Casey told her that she and Caylee would be home on XX day, LDB asks, "and did that happen", Cindy's answer is always, "no it did not." Cindy is doing an excellent job with this portion of her testimony.

Cindy did well with her description of the house layout and the questions on the pool. But I guess she felt compelled to throw in that Casey helped out around the house - not financially, but helping with household chores.

One thing that stood out was Cindy's testimony of the evening of July 15, 2008. She describes she and Casey looking at the pictures and video that Cindy had taken that day at the assisted care facility where Cindy's father resides and crying over it. But there's no mention of the alleged fight that occurred. If another witness tells about the fight - the neighbor who overheard yelling - Cindy's credibility will be in doubt.

Oh Please say it isnt so LOL. Im crushed...I thought this was the reason they tried her and convicted her so that this crime could be used to prove she was on a "High" of shopping with Amy's money celebrating in a way for the death of Caylee, enjoying the Bella Vita life now that Caylee is gone :--( I sure hope this jury picks up on these subtle clues Linda is trying to give them..

The Teddy Bear is one even I didnt get. It is apparent Casey came into the house and took that bear so Cindy couldnt sleep with it again!!! How mean and apparent how deep Casey's jealousy was over Caylee. I hope the jury sees just what Casey is made of!

Your post got me to thinking.............on the first day of the trial Cindy came to court holding a teddy bear. I'm sure there was a reason for this. Perhaps another one of Caylee's teddy bears and it was a subtle message to ICA.

I don't recall seeing this mentioned anywhere, but obviously I haven't read every post since Saturday when CA was on the stand. Did any one else notice that during possibly the last 10 minutes of her testimony that CA's speech and thoughts seemed to slow down, so much so that it appeared she was reaching for words and responses. Then, during the sidebar, just before court was recessed, the camera panned to her face where she was sitting with her eyes closed and looking down for quite a length of time. She appeared very pained and very broken. My heart is with her at this time.

It can be viewed at wftv.com, the end of the last segment.

I just don't believe for one second Cindy's description of KC at home as mild mannered, sweet, helpful, and compassionate. I don't believe her account of June 15th when she says KC lovingly gets Caylee out of the pool and was so happy to see them having a great time. Then they share a special and emotional moment regarding the grandfather, just another lie IMO. Cindy exagerates the care that KC gave Caylee. She credits KC for purchasing the items to baby proof the house. Sounded like more fluff and I was wondering with what money??

Cindy messed up when she claimed Caylee slept in KC's room every night but, when she was talking about the teddy bear while Caylee was missing, Cindy states she herself was the one cuddling with Caylee every night. She immediately realized her mistake and threw KC in the bed with them. It was an obvious lie. IMO

When you live with a sociopath you grab at the sweet times that are so far and few in between. A parent learns the moods, what to do and what not to do, the lines to cross and the lines not to cross. One wrong word you speak can make them attack you with with full force. When a good moment comes you hold on to it, hoping and praying it will last. A sociopath can turn on you in a slit second, with evil eyes, one moment you see your child, the next you see a stranger in your childs body.They will hurt you in words and threats that break your heart.
I believe Cindy when she said Casey helped Caylee out of the pool and spent time looking at the video of Cindys Dad. They can be the most seet loving people in the world until you say some little something that makes them turn on you.Most got to see just a little bit of the anger of Casey in Court Sat. when Cindy got off the stand.

CA's testimony was that she and KC cried and Caylee didn't really understand why they were crying. If she was crying while texting I'd find that odd. JMO

ITA... which means someone is lying...and I doubt it is the phone records that recorded the text messages.

Okay, I'm a bit confused here. I thought, during an interview with LE or something, that CA said ICA had called her on the afternoon of the 16th asking CA if she would watch Caylee.

Is that not correct? If not, where did this babysitting info come from?

LDB: you testified you left for work on June 16th 2008 and worked a normal shift?

For a Monday yes

LDB: did you talk to Casey at all on June 16th?

Throughout the day we left messages, as far as speaking with her I think we had a brief convo in the late afternoon flourish maybe lasted a few seconds.

LDB: include her plans for that day?

she was going to spend the night as zanny's she knew she couldn't drop Caylee off at work with me...but on Mondays are difficult I have a staff meeting and she told me she was going to take Caylee to zannys and she would crash when she got off work because she had an early day at work and that made sense to me. Monday can be a late night depending what was going on but typically out by six on Mondays.

LDB: George work?

His normal day to work

LDB: with George working 3 to 11 and the possibility of you working late neither one of you could watch Caylee.

I could in the evening, I would have preferred for her to be there but it made sense for her to spend that night.

LDB: were you expecting Caylee and Casey to return to the home on Tuesday?

Yes

LDB: did they?

No

Cindy says Casey new she couldn't drop off Caylee with her because Casey new Mondays were busy. Casey was telling her mother what she was planning on doing, she wasn't asking her to baby sit. At least, that's how I understood it.

I agree. I think KC was checking to see if the house would be empty.

Thanks! I'm on the west coast and didn't get up early enough to watch the very beginning of Saturday's day in court. So, last night and today I've been going through each video and reviewing it all in chronological sequence. Now that I've reviewed it and it's fresh in my mind, I feel can participate in this thread with an opinion.

Overall, I noted as I'm sure many here have, that Cindy is not combative like she's been in pre-trial hearings. It's as if the fight has gone out of her and she's trying very hard to be cooperative. But at the same time, I think she's taken the opportunity to portray Casey in a favorable light whenever she can.

One thing that really stands out to me and that's how LDB is taking Cindy through each day from July 15, 2008 onward. This is a brilliant strategy on the part of the state. The jury will have Cindy's testimony of the lies Casey told her to compare with the statements of all of Casey's friends who've testified about her whereabouts during those 31 days, and the pictures of Casey partying at Fusion when she told her mother she was in Tampa. This is crucial testimony!

In this part of her testimony, Cindy is being very cooperative in her answers to LDB's questions. When Cindy relates that Casey told her that she and Caylee would be home on XX day, LDB asks, "and did that happen", Cindy's answer is always, "no it did not." Cindy is doing an excellent job with this portion of her testimony.

Cindy did well with her description of the house layout and the questions on the pool. But I guess she felt compelled to throw in that Casey helped out around the house - not financially, but helping with household chores.

One thing that stood out was Cindy's testimony of the evening of July 15, 2008. She describes she and Casey looking at the pictures and video that Cindy had taken that day at the assisted care facility where Cindy's father resides and crying over it. But there's no mention of the alleged fight that occurred. If another witness tells about the fight - the neighbor who overheard yelling - Cindy's credibility will be in doubt.

Do you mean June 15th- when they looked at Caylee/Grandpa video?
LA is the source of the story about the fight between them- he told JG and JG told LE. Neighbors did not hear a fight that night, although they have heard plenty before then ....

I posted this under the KC Get's Upset thread. I think maybe it should go here???

I think it's very obvious CA was in charge of Caylee, in all ways. On the evening of June 15th, according to CA KC comes home from ? (I'm not sure where KC was) CA and Caylee were in the pool. KC wants to get in the pool with CA and Caylee, CA says no, KC then goes in the house and gets the towel for Caylee, and then KC takes Caylee inside. According to CA she herself then gathers up Caylee's bathing suit, puts the ladder up and then goes inside. Again according to CA she, Caylee and KC get in bed and watch videos. And then what? According to Jean C. the neighbor, KC and CA had a number of arguments that would end up in the front yard. One of these arguments was on June 15th. We've heard about Father's Day, and we've heard about CA's birthday, I've been thinking we haven't heard about KC's birthday. I wonder what KC's first Mother's day was like, or how Mother's Day 2008 was for KC and CA, I know this has nothing to do with what happened on June 16th, please understand, I am not defending KC, in any way. I believe KC and CA had huge issues when it came to Caylee, and sadly sweet baby Caylee is the one who paid for it, I believe KC murdered Caylee and tried to cover it up. KC truely has some serious problems. I feel so very very sad for Cindy. To think of all those days and nights knowing her Sweet little Caylee laid out there in the muddy water in a trash bag! I truely hope now CA tells the truth! We'll see, I think on Tuesday CA will be asked about that fight. When JB questions her I hope she continues to stay strong and just tells the truth!

She was willing to accept what CASEY had been saying all those times..
but now?
Not so much with their new attorney who is probably the best most honest one yet.

He has no doubt told them things they were in too much shock to accept
before..out of the shock stage into the grief & acceptance stage...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches
Back