2011.05.28 Cindy Anthony testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If there was a fight on June 15th, why lie about it?
I'm sure the neighbors heard lots of fights...why not admit to it, if there had been one?
Did Cindy just trap herself early on by denying there was one and couldn't ever admit it, even to herself, after that?
A family fight is not that rare...surely Cindy wasn't already thinking "motive" in the early days?

I'm sure the neighbors heard lots of fights...why not admit to it, if there had been one?
Did Cindy just trap herself early on by denying there was one and couldn't ever admit it, even to herself, after that?
A family fight is not that rare...surely Cindy wasn't already thinking "motive" in the early days?

I wasn't talking about Cindy's motive. I was talking about Casey's motive......which is jealousy. Whether there was a fight or not, I believe this is the motive........not something you necessarily "think" but rather "feel". Emotions in an immature person can be a very dangerous thing.

Does anyone remember the exact question asked to CA by JB regarding who she thought the father of Caylee was or who did she know to be the father. I remember a question similar to this was not allowed to be answered for some reason.

I wasn't talking about Cindy's motive. I was talking about Casey's motive......which is jealousy. Whether there was a fight or not, I believe this is the motive........not something you necessarily "think" but rather "feel". Emotions in an immature person can be a very dangerous thing.

No, I know...I am just wondering about the fight, whether it occured and why deny it if it had...just a question I have...

No, I know...I am just wondering about the fight, whether it occured and why deny it if it had...just a question I have...

What may be regarded as a "fight" to us may not be regarded as such to Cindy. She was used to having to deal with Casey's tantrums, white lies and stories. So, we don't know yet if that will come out. Hopefully, when Lee testifies, we'll find out for sure as I seem to remember something about him mentioning a "fight". I'm not sure of that though.

As I watched some of C.A. testimony today, I kept thinking that she was going to need medical intervention, and possibly hospitalization. That level of breakdown and pain and grief...it's the out-of-your-mind level of grief. I am hoping she has a psychiatrist nearby and s/he can give her some additional meds and help. She was in what looked like a full breakdown on that stand and I was really worried for her, seeing that.

It is torturous.
This sounds weird,but I'm so proud of Cindy right now.
I feel like she has broken free in some way.

Does anyone remember the exact question asked to CA by JB regarding who she thought the father of Caylee was or who did she know to be the father. I remember a question similar to this was not allowed to be answered for some reason.

CA did manage to get out the name "Eric Baker" when the prosecution objected and HHJP sustained the question and Baez was told to move on. There is a new thread on him if you want to look at it.

Help! I wanted to see the jail call from today. On wftv part 5 ends after the 3rd 911 CALL where CA asked for a break. Then part 6 starts up with JB cross. THe 911 call should be in between these.

I cannot believe how ICA thought she could or would get away with her daughter missing. Did she think no one would continue to ask? I know she stalled for 31 days and certainly was prepared to stall for as long as possible, but I cannot conceive of what she must have thought and how this was going to play out.

It is starting to sound like premeditation when she starts referring in a txt msg or email to 'a few days and you can stay over whenever you want.' Unless that was part of her fantasy that she was going to be moving somewhere else?

She is a cold, cruel young woman.

As for C.A., no parent wants to have to confront the fact that they gave birth to a child who grew up and became a murderer. I think there is still some denial going on there, and I think part of the grief we're seeing on the stand is C.A.'s fear that she will lose her daughter too (life in prison or the D.P.).

I don't know if C.A. has actually put together the 2 thoughts that someone murdered Caylee and that someone is actually her mother, ICA. I don't think she gets it quite yet.

She testified in her deposition, there was no fight, and cannot admit it now, as it would impeach her. Basically, from what Bill Schaefer said today, "She is married to it"

Help! I wanted to see the jail call from today. On wftv part 5 ends after the 3rd 911 CALL where CA asked for a break. Then part 6 starts up with JB cross. THe 911 call should be in between these.

I'm having the same problem. :banghead: Anybody ?

I like the part when CA is recalls Jeff Hopkin's mother Jules who was getting married and she had cancer, etc. Next day Jeff and KC were supposed to head back to Orlando. I don't even remember hearing this before. KC just told such elaborate stories that it was hard not to believe her. I wonder if KC rehearsed all these stories to herself before her mother would call or she thought everything up impromptu.

The toothbrush (in the backpack) and "Mama" doll in the car shows me Casey and Caylee left on the 16th (as George said) to go to Zanny's house. No other reason for a toothbrush and the doll other than they LEFT the A's house. After that, Casey killed Caylee, IMO because she was in the way of the "beautiful life". JMO

Right and that shoots out the theory of a drowning in the swimming pool scenario.

I like the part when CA is recalls Jeff Hopkin's mother Jules who was getting married and she had cancer, etc. Next day Jeff and KC were supposed to head back to Orlando. I don't even remember hearing this before. KC just told such elaborate stories that it was hard not to believe her. I wonder if KC rehearsed all these stories to herself before her mother would call or she thought everything up impromptu.

BBM =KC is a pathelogical liar. It is going to be really hard to swallow the molestation allegations. KC=Susan Smith in my book.

I agree, Baznme. I think Casey was extremely jealous of the bond and the love that Caylee and Cindy shared. Caylee probably even preferred Cindy over Casey, and I think Casey was very jealous of that, plus the fact that she was no longer "the princess" in the family, Caylee had taken that title away from her!

I was having the same problem finding video of when they played the jail house call as well. So I am uploading it to youtube right now, I have the first part up and the second part will be up in about 15 minutes. Here is part 1 of the jail call.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1t9q1obx2E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1t9q1obx2E[/ame]

And a former detective calling LE about stolen gas cans, such as who does that? I will concede JB did a good job morphing GA's behavior into implicating him throughout the opening statement. I don't believe, however, that CA left the pool ladder up.

MOO
It was more than stolen gas cans. They actually broke the shed latch...the lock was not broken. Those rubbermaid sheds are nice and expensive. I also think George knew it was Casey stealing gas and he was being passive/aggressive in his method of letting her know he was onto to her and his gas. I also think George had a great fondness for his old gas can.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back