2011.05.28 Cindy Anthony testimony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ty I watched the videos on WFTV but the last part of CA's testimony is not there. It goes from video 5 where a short break is given to video 6 of JB cross. Does anyone have the last part CA's testimony which included this jail call?

Thanks

Nope it's not there. I emailed wftv and will post it if I get a reply. Frushtrating!

BBM - "no one actually thought the odor in the trunk was the smell of human decomp"??? Really???

Devil, I highly doubt that anyone with a nose that is familiar with this odor has been incorrect in their determination on human decomp. in the trunk of ICA's car. As far as the body fluids go, something made a stain in that trunk and it didn't come from the air and no amount of scrubbing can completely erase the tell-tale signs of it ever being there. I'm placing my bet they will prove it and I'm waiting for testimony from Yuri, Vass and LA to confirm this.

I think they "knew" but if you have ever found a dead body, hold someone as they take their last breath...your mind/heart/soul has such a hard time coming to grips with it...

Objectively...logically...I think both CA and GA knew what it was...but honestly...how could their minds wrap around this thing.

IMO, I am glad CA was caught up in the lies because yesterdays emotions were raw...so raw...I hurt inside for her...I was sobbing as I watched her I was afraid she would literally die as the realization hit hard...her dear sweet Caylee is gone...never to come running to hug her...never to wiggle and giggle in front of a pool jet...never to hear that voice sing "you are my sunshine" raw grief is powerful...

And even more powerful...was ICA stony reaction at the same time. Nada...not even a fake tear at that point...almost like she was thinking..."She still loves Caylee more than me...." Can you say Sociopath...

I know this is totally off topic, but it's 3:15 am and I'm listening to an interview that was on youtube of Joyce and Bailey Dickens from 7/22/2008 and they are sitting there telling the interviewer about the very place where Caylee's body was found. They were told about the place by Kio and encouraged her to call the detectives but Kio didn't know if she would.

Now, I'm sure there are millions of you who already know this, but I didn't know Kio had talked about it to anyone that early on. I always thought she brought it up much later. I just found it kinda interesting.

They also talk about CA and GA pushing the stroller up and down the street but KC never did.

The place that Kio directed the police to, was not where Caylee was found either. IIRC

ty I watched the videos on WFTV but the last part of CA's testimony is not there. It goes from video 5 where a short break is given to video 6 of JB cross. Does anyone have the last part CA's testimony which included this jail call?

Thanks

Patty has it posted on her YT channel. Part 11, at 4:40 minutes picks up CA's testimony after the break, go to her page for continuation. (click the lettering in the blue bar at top of video window)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/1947Sierra#p/u/17/n4iF0vZtsuY"]YouTube - ‪1947Sierra's Channel‬‏[/ame]

I think they "knew" but if you have ever found a dead body, hold someone as they take their last breath...your mind/heart/soul has such a hard time coming to grips with it...

Objectively...logically...I think both CA and GA knew what it was...but honestly...how could their minds wrap around this thing.

IMO, I am glad CA was caught up in the lies because yesterdays emotions were raw...so raw...I hurt inside for her...I was sobbing as I watched her I was afraid she would literally die as the realization hit hard...her dear sweet Caylee is gone...never to come running to hug her...never to wiggle and giggle in front of a pool jet...never to hear that voice sing "you are my sunshine" raw grief is powerful...

And even more powerful...was ICA stony reaction at the same time. Nada...not even a fake tear at that point...almost like she was thinking..."She still loves Caylee more than me...." Can you say Sociopath...

I agree but I hope you understand my post was not in reference to the A's. I think it's disgusting that ICA has that little regard for her parents and brother to accuse them this way. Apparantly, no one noticed that she thought "love" was invented for her only and to always be on the receiving end. Never to give it. What a shame.

Jeez, I just don't know what to think about Cindy's meltdown today.
She acted like it was the first time she heard the 911 tapes, that have been playing for three years. She acted like Caylee died yesterday.
She had less emotion at the memorial service.

I feel like I'm watching a movie with a twist at the end, I didn't see coming.
Waiting for Lee .......
IMO

ETA: Thanks to the mod that fixed the blown margins on this thread.

Something about her "breaking" down and sobbing seemed off to me. I could not pinpoint exactly what it was...just off.

I was SHOCKED that on the news shows when they were discussing what the impact of her breaking down sobbing must have had on the jury, everyone who was in that courtroom said that the jury never even noticed it.

They said Cindy was silent when she collapsed on the desk. The jury was focused on the transcripts of the 911 calls. Although the viewers saw her sobbing and collapsing, the jury never looked up because she never made a sound.

I also wondered if the jury had got frustrated with Cindy. I did. She absolutely refused to respond with a yes or no answer. Explaination after explantion like she was afraid to admit anything no matter how minor.

Even when she was asked if Casey has a big protruding stomach now, CA responded that it is not as big as it was when she was pg. Seriously, just say no.

I respect your opinion as well. I really do think CA was struggling with herself about the 911 call and saying it smelled like there was a dead body in the car, but I think she was struggling because she wants to think it was trash, but she isn't sure one way or the other.

I bet if you made a poll only thread THE ODOR IN THE CAR WAS CAUSED BY

human decompostion
contents of white trash bag

that 99% of the members here would choose human decomposition. I don't think very many on here would agree with me that it was caused from the contents of the white trash bag. I know what all the contents were, and I know that there was allegedly no foodstuffs left in any of the containers, but I also know the only trace of human decomp was a bit of butric acid, and that is enough for me to have a reasonable doubt as to the smell being caused by human decomposition, when there was a white trash bag in the trunk.

As always my entire post is my opinion only.

Oh, heard you on the radio that was too cool!!!!

I actually agree with you.

Last year, in March/April, I thought an animal must have climbed up by my engine and died. I have NEVER smelled a dead rotting animal but that is what popped into my head. I knew there was nothing in my truck that dry heaving inducing order. I could not even get into my truck.

I used a bottle of Fabreeze, a bottle of vinegar and pured a box of baking soda all over then left the windows down. When I I could not get rid of the smell, a friend suggested that maybe I missed a package of meat when unloading groceries. I searched the car and found a half eaten kid's hamburger from McDonalds. That little half eaten hamburger had to be put there Thanksgiving weekend, the only time a kid had ate in my car. Months in the freezing cold, no problem. But one week of heat and humidity, I was sure an animal died.

The trash included some uneaten pizza. Any meat on the pizza and it would smell just like my truck.

I cannot believe how ICA thought she could or would get away with her daughter missing. Did she think no one would continue to ask? I know she stalled for 31 days and certainly was prepared to stall for as long as possible, but I cannot conceive of what she must have thought and how this was going to play out.

It is starting to sound like premeditation when she starts referring in a txt msg or email to 'a few days and you can stay over whenever you want.' Unless that was part of her fantasy that she was going to be moving somewhere else?

She is a cold, cruel young woman.

As for C.A., no parent wants to have to confront the fact that they gave birth to a child who grew up and became a murderer. I think there is still some denial going on there, and I think part of the grief we're seeing on the stand is C.A.'s fear that she will lose her daughter too (life in prison or the D.P.).

I don't know if C.A. has actually put together the 2 thoughts that someone murdered Caylee and that someone is actually her mother, ICA. I don't think she gets it quite yet.

KC is arrogant and thinks if you did not see me do it, you cannot prove it. She has also been telling such egregious lies for so long and getting away with it, that she feels everyone will believe them. That is th eproblemm with letting a sociopath's disorder fester instead of trying to deal with it, which should have been done a long time ago. Cindy has to live with this, and it is just sad.

I actually agree with you.

Last year, in March/April, I thought an animal must have climbed up by my engine and died. I have NEVER smelled a dead rotting animal but that is what popped into my head. I knew there was nothing in my truck that dry heaving inducing order. I could not even get into my truck.

I used a bottle of Fabreeze, a bottle of vinegar and pured a box of baking soda all over then left the windows down. When I I could not get rid of the smell, a friend suggested that maybe I missed a package of meat when unloading groceries. I searched the car and found a half eaten kid's hamburger from McDonalds. That little half eaten hamburger had to be put there Thanksgiving weekend, the only time a kid had ate in my car. Months in the freezing cold, no problem. But one week of heat and humidity, I was sure an animal died.

The trash included some uneaten pizza. Any meat on the pizza and it would smell just like my truck.

Actually there was not any pizza or meat

It seems strange to me that cooked hamburger (only half of a burger) could put off that kind of smell. I could understand it more if it was not cooked.

My kids have left things like that in my car and it has smelled a little bad but not dry heave inducing.

KC is arrogant and thinks if you did not see me do it, you cannot prove it. She has also been telling such egregious lies for so long and getting away with it, that she feels everyone will believe them. That is th eproblemm with letting a sociopath's disorder fester instead of trying to deal with it, which should have been done a long time ago. Cindy has to live with this, and it is just sad.

There is a politician (I won't say who. (I don't want this to become political) That was on Meet the Press when Tim Russert was hosting the show and they denied ever saying something, and yet they had said it on Russert's show. Russert had the video of them saying it and they still denied it.

I've met people in regular life that could tell lies all the time, and even if you caught them red handed in a lie they would continue to deny it. I think KC is one of those and I think CA created her. JMO

Something about her "breaking" down and sobbing seemed off to me. I could not pinpoint exactly what it was...just off.

I was SHOCKED that on the news shows when they were discussing what the impact of her breaking down sobbing must have had on the jury, everyone who was in that courtroom said that the jury never even noticed it.

They said Cindy was silent when she collapsed on the desk. The jury was focused on the transcripts of the 911 calls. Although the viewers saw her sobbing and collapsing, the jury never looked up because she never made a sound.

I also wondered if the jury had got frustrated with Cindy. I did. She absolutely refused to respond with a yes or no answer. Explaination after explantion like she was afraid to admit anything no matter how minor.

Even when she was asked if Casey has a big protruding stomach now, CA responded that it is not as big as it was when she was pg. Seriously, just say no.

I posted in another thread that this seems to me as an attempt to try to spare Casey's life by having her parents go bonkers with pain in an effort to convey that they are heartbroken victims in all this.

By doing that a lot of people are feeling that it is unbelievably cruel for them to also have to go through the execution of their only daughter.

I know many here see CA crying on the stand and feel for her but I just can't do it. She's been interfering with the investigation since almost day 1. If someone in my family were accused of murder I would cooperate 100% honestly because by doing that I believe it would exonerate them.

However, it appears CA knew early on that KC did it and tried leading investigators in different directions on purpose.

For example; http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail
Posted: 4:52 pm EST November 25, 2008Updated: 11:26 pm EST November 25, 2008

...When Eyewitness News obtained an email from Larry Garrison (read the email), it was handed over to the FBI because of the explosive evidence inside. The email says Cindy gave investigators the wrong hairbrush when they asked for Caylee's brush in late July to compare DNA from her hair to the hair they found in Casey's trunk, where it smelled of death....

...Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News that she's not afraid of being arrested. We also found out that it is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court....

It's my opinion that she knew KC did it and the child was dead very early on, otherwise she'd have been completely honest. She can cry on the stand all she wants but all I see is someone remorseless for her actions.

Actually there was not any pizza or meat

In the picture of the trash, what is that thing that looks like pizza?

Or maybe I don't want to know. Because I did think it was "strange" that it looked just like left over pizza right out of the fridge after sitting in the trunk of a car in that heat and humidity for over two weeks.

It seems strange to me that cooked hamburger (only half of a burger) could put off that kind of smell. I could understand it more if it was not cooked.

My kids have left things like that in my car and it has smelled a little bad but not dry heave inducing.

When I had kids in my car regularly or even drove my car regularly, as soon as I smelled something bad, I immediately checked to see what they left in the car and removed it.

I NEVER even considered that the smell could be coming from inside. Maybe if I drove my car every day, I would have noticed the smell getting worse but I don't.

I honestly do not know if it was the hamburger or what was on the hamburger. I just know I removed a wrapped up half eaten hamburger from McDonald's and the smell went away.

But until I "found" that, I was sure an animal had got up in my engine to get warm, died and was now rotting in my engine. Even though I had NEVER smelled a dead rotting animal, just heard about it.

I was going to post this on the Trial thread but since I didn't watch the actual trial and only watched the videos it's already closed. I see where people keep saying that Cindy is in lala land about the Nanny and all of KC's stories but imo that is exactly how the SA wants it to look. I think JB is going to try to put the blame on CA just the way he did GA, "You knew your daughter wasn't working, didn't you?" translated: "You knew your daughter was living in a fantasy world due to your abuse and you allowed it to continue" All of the stories/lies with so much detail and answers for everything shows why they believed her lies and combine that with her temper and it shows why they never confronted her. I think they let her go on and on about all of these stories and the jury forgets that none of it is real, car accidents, emergency surgery, need for medical insurance, events in the park, new characters coming into play as necessary. And at the end they'll pop the bubble when they remind them it was all make believe. When CA is talking, I bet she so wishes all of the stories were the truth and Caylee is just at an amusement park or playing with her little friends at some Universal Studios event. Oh and I think the SA is Brilliant!! JMO

The bolded is the ONLY TRUTH in this entire mess. Unfortunately it will come from slim shady JB..
GA, CA, LA and all her friends KNEW KC was a crazy pathalogical liar... but CA knew it the most that's why she wanted to be the only one to "handle" KC..still they all knew and they did N-O-T-H-I-N-G to protect precious little Caylee.

In the Anthony's world, it makes sense. Cindy told her coworkers that she was going to give Casey a chance to explain, after they urged her to call LE. She knew, IMO, what she should have done, but in Anthony style, she wanted to "talk" to Casey first.

And NO ONE can forget that CA and GA cleaned the trunk and inside of the car BEFORE they called the police.

I think they are sticking to script except for the GA and LA abuse claims. JMO

Sticking to "their" scripts of that I'm sure. But one has to remember whose the lead writer in said scripts. They know that the GA and LA abuse claims won't stick. I also believe that these issues won't be pursued very hard. Just a little dance around the edge. They're like the muskateers (spelling?) All for one and one for all. Or like a hand. ICA is the CEO. JB is the mouth piece or puppet if you will. CA, GA and LA the underwriters. This is IMHO. Like with the hand analogy that GA used ICA is the ring finger, (that's the finger in which you place your most precious jewel.) What does one do with their precious jewels? They protect that above all others. Nothings changed other than the delivery. I'm quiet sure that some of you will understand where i'm going with that. For those that don't, keep up it's not that hard.

There is a politician (I won't say who. (I don't want this to become political) That was on Meet the Press when Tim Russert was hosting the show and they denied ever saying something, and yet they had said it on Russert's show. Russert had the video of them saying it and they still denied it.

I've met people in regular life that could tell lies all the time, and even if you caught them red handed in a lie they would continue to deny it. I think KC is one of those and I think CA created her. JMO

I love your last line. This past week when CA was on the stand and JB asked CA, wouldn't you agree that CA and ICA were a lot alike she "Proudly" agreed.

I'd like to hear in what areas she agrees that they are a lot alike? Is it in the stealing? The lying? The demise of her own child? Because all we have to go on about how Casey is, is from what we know her to be from July of 2008 until now, right?
I'm just wondering how a parent could be proud of their adult/child that's a proven liar and thief whose up on murder charges for their own child's death? Am I missing something here?

I'm totally new to this trial. I have limited time to watch the trial on TV or to read and research it on-line. From the brief glimpses I've witnessed of Cindy, she appears very volatile and prone to histrionics. I wonder if she has inflicted emotional and verbal abuse on not just her daughter (Casey), but her entire family? When George was walking with Simon Birch to retrieve Casey's car from impound, I found it amazing that he was apologizing to this stranger for his wife's behavior. When Casey was talking to her brother and said (may not be quoting this word for word), "Perhaps because I am a spiteful b****;" I wondered if perhaps she wasn't simply repeating what Cindy had just accused her of?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaleh
Back