2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm also thinking that ICA was furious for another reason. "There goes my commissary account!" she probably thought. She might have to borrow money for all the mascara she is wiping off to make it look like she's crying.

Wow, that song is so touching! Brought tears to my eyes.

I do see what you mean about the change in the photos though. I wonder if, at first, Casey did find some enjoyment in having a baby, but later got bored with it and wanted to do more partying, etc.?

Tink

I just saw the Casey "meltdown" again on HLN and regardless of her motives, it does appear she was really, actually crying this time...probably not for anyone but herself, but she was really crying, as opposed to most if not all of the other times, with the eye-dabbing...

I really hope nobody takes any of this as me defending Casey... I'm not.

I think around Caylee's 2nd birthday something changed and went downhill.

Something which contributed to the rage we saw in court.

I realize Casey has always had issues... but if you REALLY look at the pictures... you can see a difference... as Caylee got older.

I want to know if there is something that changed... I want to know if Casey has always had tantrums and rages to this extreme? Or was this new in the last few years? That is CRUCIAL information.

The vast majority of the pictures are fake and posed, I agree. That isn't uncommon however.

The best pictures are taken when the person doesn't know they are being photographed.

There were candid shots of Caylee... but just Caylee alone. There isn't candid shots of Casey with Caylee.

I believe there are pictures of Casey with Caylee where she is actually loving Caylee... in whatever way she was capable of at the time. The first two pictures I posted for example. (There are a few others as well.)

The first 5 pictures in this video appear genuine to me. Despite one being professional, it still looks like Casey is much more genuine, much more relaxed, sincere than she did in 2008. Her smile doesn't make your face hurt.

The 3rd picture is the most real, genuine, motherly picture I have seen of Casey and Caylee. I can't find the actual picture or I would have posted it alone. (If anyone has it, let me know.)

(Heartbreaking video with the sound on, just to warn you.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VXgki_YulE&feature=related

OMG that was the most heart wrenching video I think I have seen through this whole case. The song was so fitting to Casey! Wow, I really didn't think I could cry any more tears..

To me ICA was shocked to see her mother turn on her, I also saw it on CM's face as well. His eyes did not leave her as she walked all of the way out of the courtroom. I think it was a moment of truth for them all.
ICA has realized is that all her future holds is to be the Diva of Death Row and no lie she can tell now, no matter what grandious halftruth, mistruth, or in my world just plain LIE she can dream up will ever make her anything more. jmo

Wonder how many other "fits" the DT has had to put up with over the past 3 years.

I just saw the Casey "meltdown" again on HLN and regardless of her motives, it does appear she was really, actually crying this time...probably not for anyone but herself, but she was really crying, as opposed to most if not all of the other times, with the eye-dabbing...

I saw tears of rage, not sadness :(

Initially ,I do think Cindy believed someone else was involved,but not that ICA was innocent.
IIRC in one LE interview she stated ICA could not have done this alone (paraphrasing from memory).
I don't think Cindy knew Caylee was dead until around the time of the press conference that included Michele Bart.
Cindy looked devastated in that interview.
That was also during the time the A's were pushing the picture of a little girl at a mall play area ,as a possible siting of Caylee.It was clearly not Caylee.
That's when I knew in my heart Cindy really was covering up.
Mark NeJame also resigned as their attorney.By then it was clear ICA had done something to Caylee.

Remember,although we have seen a mother desperate to show her devotion to her daughter in jail, ICA's friends have seen another side of Cindy.
She has told ICA's friends that she's a sociopath,a liar ,will steal from you,etc.....Cindy did not have blinders on when it came to ICA.
I'm sure she never imagined ICA would kill Caylee,but she has known for a while ICA was capable of hurting people,especially Cindy .

I can't imagine what is actually going on with the A's .They loved Caylee,I know,but there is still something off.
Caylee didn't seem to play with other kids.Nancy Grace showed the newest video of Caylee's second birthday.I saw a very quiet and not particularly happy ,child surrounded by adults.She attempts to walk away at least twice but Cindy pulls her back and finally places her on her lap ,as she (CA) laughs.Someone is serenading Caylee ,but Caylee looks mystified and wants to leave.She never fusses and simply complies.

George has always referred to Caylee as "that little girl".Remember how much that bugged us?And speaking of George,anyone believe when Casey said she was pregnant he never thought to ask her who the father was? :waitasec: Really?

I don't know if the A's are playing us,but they aren't being completely truthful,IMO. I want to give them my support because ,regardless,they loved that baby and this trial must be yet another level of H#!! for them.

I guess the jury's still out on the A's, pun intended.and of course,JMO

Great post, Missjames. ITA. I woke this a.m. wondering how Cindy sending PI Dom Casey out to the remains site plays into all this, in light of the Anthony's present 'compliance.' We shall see, as you say. Tuesday should be an enlightening day.

Just look at KC's facial expression--the pure rage that SHE doesn't come first, that CA is standing up for Caylee and the Truth.

I shudder to think that perhaps this evil, angry look may have been the last thing Caylee saw before she died.

Casey must have realized several things about Cindy's testimony. Cindy could have shown motive with the "financial issue" if the issues go back to before Caylee went missing. Cindy testified to have just left the bank before finally trying to track down Casey at Universal in order to find Caylee and discuss the issues. Cindy did not show any doubt about leaving the pool ladder down and she told of all the lies over the past two years. There's probably going to be many more lies told of in future testimony. Casey knows that Cindy will not lie for her or create reasonable doubt (hopefully).

snipped...
What I find funny about Casey saying "she's going to protect him" is that in her jail letters, she wrote that she told Cindy about Lee's sexual advances. There was never any mention of her telling Cindy about George. Actually, in her letters, she states that she was just starting to have dreams of George coming into her room as a small child.

just started reading this thread, and wanted to say... I believe this R. Bolin (sp?), the death row inmate's wife put this idea in her head! and to go with it! JMHO!

...The first 5 pictures in this video appear genuine to me. Despite one being professional, it still looks like Casey is much more genuine, much more relaxed, sincere than she did in 2008. Her smile doesn't make your face hurt.

The 3rd picture is the most real, genuine, motherly picture I have seen of Casey and Caylee. I can't find the actual picture or I would have posted it alone. (If anyone has it, let me know.) ...

Here's the 3rd picture in the video, MsFacetious:

ScreenHunter_01May302308-1.jpg

It's quite beautiful.

Wow, there is a huge difference in her energy, isn't there? I can't imagine a mind/soul like hers getting messed up with meth or something... :eek:

I think CA and GA are going to start receiving lots of support now from all over the country......people are going to be so happy that they have finally seen ICA for who she truly is...... And I think that will help them to continue on their path to see that Caylee gets the justice that she deserves from her grandparents and hopefully Uncle Lee, also.
I have not been a CA or GA fan for a very long time now but today I saw a woman who is totally grief stricken at the loss of her beautiful Caylee....can't even begin to imagine the pain that she and George are going thru, waking up every day has to be a total nightmare for them...almost unbearable!

I think CA was also feeling unbearable pain because she knew when she testified that she was losing another child.

Robin

I think CA was also feeling unbearable pain because she knew when she testified that she was losing another child.

Robin

I agree Robin .. and after reading the juror profiles re their various stances on the DP, I doubt they will recommend the DP if Casey is found guilty. I just don't think the jurors will have the heart, knowing what an ultimate double-whammy it would be to these parents who are already so devastated.

Brings to mind the image Casey had posted with the caption "Why do people kill people, who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad?"

It got her going because Cindy wasn't making any eye contact with her today, coupled that with the fact that Cindy usually acts like one of her Yorkies when it comes to Casey. Cindy tries to get her attention, mouths love yous and figuratively wags her tail. Today, she was not looking at Casey and then upon leaving the stand promptly hugged George. Since the world revolves around Casey (in her mind), that act was an act of defiance. She's doing this to hurt me! She's going to side with Dad! She did not fall on her sword and claim to leave the ladder down! What happened to my puppet strings?

There is no doubt in my mind that, if indeed CA had left the ladder down, ICA would have been the first person to see the benifit of blaming her Mother for the rest of her life for this awful thing that she did and would be pleased as punch to become a poor victim for the rest of her life, it would have fit in perfectly with her plan to become a lazy good for nothing thief.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missygirl26
Back