2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he say he felt sick and very angry or sad and very angry?

Him: Where's Caylee
Her: I honestly don't know
Him: I don't know, are you serious?

TL by text: Where is Caylee

ICA: I honestly don't know.

Liars use the word honestly to manipulate others into believing them without question, in my opinion.

text said ...i am so sorry for not telling you what happened, we need to talk, i love you and need you more than ever..?
where is Caylee?....I honestly dont know..
TL-I dont know..are u serious?
ICA ive been filling out reports all night, been driving around all night with detectives, I am the worst F$cking mom ever..i dont know what I will do if something happened to her..

ICA: "I'm the worst fu**en person in the world"

Hmmmmm, i'm going to not comment on this one for TOS. :)

I don't know about any of this part, it is riveting to me...

I am still stunned she got her cell given back to her overnight, but nice way to catch her out.

CA text to Tony: I don't know what I'll do if something happens to her!

Well this does not bode well for the defense since they have claimed she drowned.

So with the Defense's new theory, who came up with Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez? George? or Casey?

ETA: Remember the 'script' Casey was given by the 'kidnappers'? Who came up with that?

The State is methodically making their case. It's like acupuncture needles.......planned, slow, deliberate.

"I lied to everyone. What was I supposed to say? trust my child with some psycho?"

A lie on top of another lie.

TL: Well, I don't know what to say, i hope your daughter is ok and i'm going to do everything I can to help your family and the cops.

YEAH TONY!!!!!!!!!!!

Here she spins it to make him feel bad for her. I was handcuffed boo hoo.

Tony asks why wouldn't she tell him, he is her boyfriend who loves her, Casey responds she lied to everyone, what is she supposed to say she left her daughter with some fing psycho, and how would that look?

she knows what's coming next now - CA's calls etc and she's pizzed

oh - pitiful me pouty face now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads