2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
never had control if ICA's comings and goings. she was 21, just wanted to know they were alive, well, etc.

CA: my impression of Jeff was that he was independently wealthy, had a trust fund---is what ICA said; they had kids (Jeff and ICA) t same age...ICA was a grown woman-i never had control of ICA as far as her comings and goings; this is her daughter...

Unreal at how elaborate these lies are.

This is all important testimony, IMO, because it will show how KC lies ALL THE FREAKING TIME, not just during the time that she was supposedly in duress covering for a drowning accident or about being molested as the defense has claimed.

Geez, I'm starting to feel bad for Cindy. This kid could have told her a nuclear bomb went off at Universal and Cindy would have believed it.

Oy.

OMG the elaborate lies she told her mother FOR YEARS I have never met anyone that deeply into deception. That is soo creepy

It's too bad that Casey was a dropout. She would have been a great English major. Her storytelling abilities are outstanding. She'd probably be able to write some really great fiction.

Missed first few minutes . . .

CA w/LDB . . .KC stayed in hospital w/ZTN released late Thursday brought ZTN back to hardrock hotel in tampa come home on Friday 6/27 . .. CA hoping kc surprise her @ work . . .everyone @ work loved to see Caylee. . . no patients there could bring kids into work ... kc thought she would be off that afternoon . . .called into work to be debriefed on what happened . . .suposed to see them @ home later that evening . .. didn't see them . . kc called that night her friend Jeffrey who had moved out of state . . .2008 CA under impression kc and JH had dated . . .kc still liked JH . . he was in Orlando . . heard about ZTN . . Zachary . . .1 yr older than Caylee fun for her to see Zak . .. CA "I am just the Grandma" . . .Fall 2006 - til Nov. 2007 they dated . . .going to Seaworld to meet him . . Xmas 2007 going to meet JH and his Mom and Zak @ mall to get pics w/santa .. . Zak had asthma attack couldn't come . . .Jeff had also connections w/hardrock . . .Jeff was independently wealthy had a suite . . .invited kc & Caylee stay . . kc was excited about getting back with JH . . KC is a young woman needs to move on with her life not going to interfer . . .start of CA's start of her 2nd vaction . . .she had 5 or 6 weeks vacation had to use. ..can't rollover . . off work entire week 6/30 through 7/4 scheduled to work Monday after 4th . . .

LDB is doing this very, very well. And props to CA for explaining what she thoguht to be her life back then. Chilling. Talk about living in a "fake reality" - KC forced her family to live in that fake world, although she herself was not. That's the irony. KC was NOT immersed in that fake world - she was the only one who knew what the "real" reality was.

Is Cindy trying to make the jurors think there actually was a Zanny? WTH? Cindy sounds like she still believes all this BS.

She makes it sound like these events and people actually exist. Why doesn't she preface these stories with "what I was told:banghead: " The jury must be so confused.

TICK! TICK! TICK! I can already hear the word "GUILTY!".

"6 weeks" ago is when Cindy stopped looking for Zanny..Too bad the jury doesn't know (yet?) that was when the As heard about their daughter's plan to accuse her father of "sex abuse" & dumping her body in a "swamp" for her 'get out of jail card'.

What the hell possessed ICA & Baez to believe they would go along with it I'll never know!

would have expected ICA to have returned home at some point to gather change of clothes at least or something.

(didn't need to, all that shopping she had PLENTY of clothes, most on CA's dime)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member