2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Reading on wesh side "tweet" :

A spectator fell "asleep" during JB's questioning of CA ... the bailiff put this person out of the courtroom ...

NOW ... "sleeping beauty" is trying to get back in the court room ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think that if this was a bench trial, I could see the judge going down to a lesser included charge b/c of the pool testimony, but it works in the favor of the SA for first degree that it is a jury trial- if it was a drowning, she still went and rented a movie that night and uploaded pictures of partying THAT NIGHT. Emotion is a powerful thing and unless there's another sociopath sitting on the jury, they probably will want to be there on the execution day by now.
I can't imagine sexual abuse that cannot be proven except through the mouth of a prolific liar could explain that kind of callousness... (sp?)

I think JB and CA are doing exactly what they BOTH set out to do today, cause confusion about the pool ladder.I don't believe for one second that is what happened- she hasn't stopped lying, she was just forced to admit some truths by LDB. Telling JB that the only reason she said the car smelled like a dead body was to get the police there earlier was just more of the same old CA lies.

I thought she had to stick with that story because it's what she had testified to before and if she didn't her whole testimony would be impeached. Ugh, the whole thing is so tangled.

The official name for these is "Cluster Boxes".

we have a saying kinda sorta like that in the army... (take out boxes and insert expletive)

and I just have to say that this is what that redirect has been so far (army expletive)

moo, bah, quack, etc:rocker:

Natural sugar buzz for our peeps:

6.JPG

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_j2inx4BzJbs/TELsdk4zqLI/AAAAAAAADG0/GIxuU92x0ds/s400/6.JPG

Too late, I just scarfed down a chocolate Klondike bar. I have another in reserve for later...

Iam confused too! What difference does it make if the ladder was up or down, the Dt already said Caylee drowned , right?

Yes, but the state is saying Casey murdered her. So if the drowning story is believed, then it was an accident (most likely).

On IS Vinny P said now we know why she was wearing that blouse...

He also made a remark earlier about her form lol

dangit - was still over at the other thread and only realized it closed after writing a novel-sized post....

here's a condensed version...

While in this particular moment there's a win for the SA with the 911/jail house calls and then there's a "win" back for the DT when Cindy mentions the smell not being THE smell etc I think its just fine since the SA hasn't even mentioned THEIR version of the COD yet. All the jurors have heard is drowning which is quite possible given the fact that a pool is at the house. All they know as fact right now is Casey lies. Everything else still has to be proven. Once the timeline hits the discovery of Caylee's remains, the SA will prove the case.

The closing argument by the SA will be the most important part of this whole entire thing...where they tie together ALL the details with the facts they have proven. JB can't do the same.

Okay...Now who here believes that KC aka ICA was the one who placed that ladder on the side of the pool, and left that gate wide open?...Me think she did and tried to make it look like someone was in that Backyard and stole Caylee...Just my thoughts on that:maddening:

I think Cindy is doing wonderful, and telling the truth of what she actually said and to whom..even tho NOW she Knows the actual truth of the Whole matter!!..I would love to allow CA to be able to hold onto Caylee's Teddy bear under the table right now :innocent:

I really do think ICA was considering staging a drowning but maybe a light finally went on and she realised there would be no water in the lungs of an already deceased person, or she decided she'd rather head back to tony's than to call 911 and act like she cared.

Ok,, I am confused. Isn't Cindy saying that the ladder was down on the evening on the 16th of June? And wouldn't that support the morning 16th drowning story?

And this is very bad??

Cindy said the ladder was down on the evening of June 15th BUT that she found it UP on the evening of the 16th
iirc, previously I read it was June 17. Casey came home that afternon and I speculated she put the ladder up to stage a drowning or did something else..IMO something is OFF with this story
DT saying Caylee drowning during the day on the 16th...so if the ladder was down from the night before
The question is WHO put it back up in order for Caylee to climb the ladder and ACCIDENTALLY drown?

i don't buy it...IMO Casey put the ladder up to stage a drowning or something

so how do ya'll think it is going with the cross? It sounds as if JB is doing alot of bopping around from subject to subject in his cross. Do you think it is effective in pursuading the jury of anything or is it there some strategy at play here?

Don't get it.

I believe his strategy is to have Cindy acknowledge the vast imaginary world that Casey constructed. He might be trying to imply that Cindy did not confront Casey about it because she didn't want to really know the truth about why she made that world. JB is implying, imo, that Casey had retreated from reality in order to protect herself from George's alleged abuse. And Cindy closed her eyes to it rather than confronting George or Casey. moo.

Don't think it would play well with any jury. Certainly not one that included me!

anyone else feel like ur brain is mush trying to keep upwith all these lies?

What Baez does during his cross is mesmerizing- he takes me to a fantasy land with ICA, her imaginary friends (sorry that's what little kids have, not grown adults) and for brief periods of time I enter it with him. Then the State brings me back down to reality and in to the real world where Casey is a plain old elaborate liar, thief and PRE MEDITATED MURDERER. All of her lies serve her in some way, and this will be methodically revealed during the States case, I just have to keep remembering this.

Jose Baez and Casey Anthony were made for each other- that's all I got to say on that one!

Good luck with that Mr Baez!

got a question doesnt jb ? in ref to "flurries" of calls at 4 pm blow the dt OS ?

yes.....it proves KC really wanted a baby sitter that night for her hot date with TonE :maddening:

JB said the drowning happend in the morning.....why he wanted to prove KC was making a furry of calls at 4 pm....who know's :waitasec:

I know this won't be a liked comment here... But I think Jose is doing a really good job right now. At least per his goal right now with Cindy.

I agree.. he's showing she lived in a fantasy world right along with her daughter. But she isn't in that fantasy world any longer, that's a redeeming quality.

so how do ya'll think it is going with the cross? It sounds as if JB is doing alot of bopping around from subject to subject in his cross. Do you think it is effective in pursuading the jury of anything or is it there some strategy at play here?

Don't get it.

Jumping around keeps CA from anticipating his next question.

Do I think JB is using strategy? No

Do I think JB is a bit ADHD? Yes

JMO

Iam confused too! What difference does it make if the ladder was up or down, the Dt already said Caylee drowned , right?

Yes, the DT say she drowned on the 16th, and the ladder being up is evidence of that.
HOWEVER, the jury might not see it that way. If a detective is trying to cover up a toddler's drowning, would he leave the ladder up after he disposes of the body?

I doubt that he would.

And they may even take it one step further, and wonder if maybe Casey left it up and left the gate open to try and stage a kidnap/murder to go along with her cover up.

From JB's opening statement, I've felt that he's putting up a very poor and ridiculous defense....but then he really has nothing to work with anyway.

Vinnie Politan stating he doesn't understand why the DT dressed KC in clingy attire.

Then says it was part of strategy.

Ummmmm strategy or creepy??

No creepier than Vinnie's comment about the defendant's breasts. So who is the real creep, the one who wants someone to take notice of her current physical appearance or the one who does and says something inappropriate over his mic?

I wouldn't have a conversation or linger in view longer than I had to with either one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove