2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was absolutley amazing to watch KC show no emotion during the breakdown of her mother. And the other moments during the day that would have made 99 percent of the human race to be mortified to have their business on nationwide tv. She certainly has no shame at all.

If it was not on her birth certificate I would not believe her if she told me her name was Casey Anthony. There was not much in her life that was real.

I know this is annoying,but I'm trying to catch up.
Rough day setting up hospice for my FIL.

Who was the large man that hugged CA when she took a break?This is after she broke down during the 911 calls.Was that a member of the DT?

I'm so sorry MissJames; preparing for a loved one in the final days is so hard. My thoughts and prayers to you & your family. To answer your question, I think the man was CA's attorney - I could be wrong...

LOVE how Cindy motioned for Casey to turn sideways.....AND CASEY DID!!!

Levi Page tweeted that his source said when Lee Anthony testifies there might be something shocking. ??????????? Alright Levi, tell us what you are hearing already!

Totally my opinion - but I think ICA came on to LA instead of vice versa. I think this is what the "We'll talk about it when the time is right" comment is about.

But we shall see... we shall see.

JB questioned witnesses about ICA's character and reputation as a mother, who the father of Caylee is and he questioned CA in this regard as well. Thus he opened the door to the convictions. Tomorrow morning there will be a hearing at 8 30 AM and the judge suggested some case law for JB to review. :twocents:

Thanks so much. I think I get it!

Politan is obsessed with Casey's shirt and her breasts...he can't stop talking about it...

JB questioned witnesses about ICA's character and reputation as a mother, who the father of Caylee is and he questioned CA in this regard as well. Thus he opened the door to the convictions. Tomorrow morning there will be a hearing at 8 30 AM and the judge suggested some case law for JB to review. :twocents:

I don't understand how the father of Caylee opens up the door to the convictions. Maybe the legal eagles can explain?

I know this is annoying,but I'm trying to catch up.
Rough day setting up hospice for my FIL.

Who was the large man that hugged CA when she took a break?This is after she broke down during the 911 calls.Was that a member of the DT?

A member of the Anthony's attorney's!

I've heard two statements so far during the trial that I have questions about. I've heard that the duct tape was placed on Caylee pre-mortem and then I've also heard that it was placed pre-decomposition.

Do we know?

Thanks in advance.

Aqua

I believe Dr. G., the Medical Examiner will be testifying that is her opinion after she did the autopsy.

Please note, Cindy needed help coming off the witness stand because she was so weak and distraught today.
Casey glided out, smiling and grinning, not a care in the world it seems.

Like I said several times today, I get the impression she thoroughly enjoys her mom's grief, as if she won. I saw her appearing to crack a smirk here and there but stopping before she did. Just my opinion. Seems she enjoys it, as if its her payback for the jealousy she had towards Caylee and the relationship CA had with her. Like, I showed you, suffer ***** kind of thing. She has no embarrassment. She had disdain on her face several times during AH's testimony like she was bored and seemed to genuinely dislike her. Couldn't hide that eyebrow quirk she has going on. She is a monster. I hope the jury is getting a clear picture of her bemusement and attitude. She is that person in that lurid phone call from the jail. Vicious and vindictive to the core, with no self reflection. riveting.

You forgot the biggie: no one to watch Caylee :maddening:

Speaks to motive. Amy said she really wanted to go too. I had that impression from the docs. Poor Caylee.
Yup...she uses Caylee as an excuse...how sick is that?

But how did shaving pubic hair come into testimony? I wasn't here and missed it.

Inquiring minds wanna know!

It didn't. The jury was gone, and CJBP was referring to the cases he cited, Huggins was one, and I don't recall the other.

From the dissenting opinion in Huggins:
"See Caruso v. State, 645 So. 2d 389, 394 (Fla. 1994) (reiterating well-established rule that 'if a witness is cross-examined concerning a collateral or irrelevant matter, the cross-examiner must 'take' the answer, is bound by it, and may not subsequently impeach the witness by introducing extrinsic evidence to contradict the witness on that point')".

That's not helping me much, I think I need to read all the cases. Judge Perry did say pay close attention to the dissent as there were some gems in there. He sounds like my professors!

I'm trying to read through more than 70 pages of posts about the trial today.... we need a thread about "Trial Highlights".....

But how did shaving pubic hair come into testimony? I wasn't here and missed it.

Inquiring minds wanna know!

Maybe this post will explain it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6587806&postcount=552"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread[/ame]

I wasn't watching IS - did Vinnie ever acknowledge that he knows his comment was on air? imo he should definitely apologize for that one.

Why he was right! I thought the same thing! Notice after that she had a sweater on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove