2011.05.31 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well - thats the first time I've seen ICA leave the courtroom during recess. Hope she puts something over that purple thang - and I am really sick of her pulling the sleeves over her hands - what's up with that?

Ya'll remember now, George SAW the backpack and its contents PRIOR to giving his statements about the morning of June 16th. Heck, he has given a few versions of that morning. He isn't married to just one.

I believe that Cindy has been told by her attorney as well as the SA that she needs to tell the truth on the stand as she could face perjury charges if she lies. I don't think that everything in her depo's and statements to law enforcement was the total truth and therefore Baez is now trying to stop this as they don't match up.

Last thing the DT wants is for the 911 calls to come in, but the SA has so much evidence albeit circumstantial to hang Casey.

My last thought. There is no way this is not going to go to a penalty phase.

Betcha the 1st 911 call is being questioned by JB because of the theft of money comments..

:eek::eek:

I thought Judge Perry already ruled the 9-1-1 calls are IN ...

Is JB objecting ?

JB just needs to "get over" it ! His client is doomed, no matter what ...

Good Morning to all of my friends! I am wondering if LA made it into the courtroom this morning? I am loving Bill S on WFTV commentary during the breaks this morning.

WFTV has Bill Schaefer making commentary during breaks,I'm loving it :great:

I love hot weather. I belong in the Southwest or Florida, not Western NY.
Last week it was in the 40's one day. :maddening:
I'm ready for summer, for sure!!

I just hope closing statements aren't June 23 - 25. My son and his wife are coming from CA and it would be hard to explain why I can't go to the lake with them . . .

I'm from Pacific NW---I'm just over damp raining weather....I think it may have hit 70 once this year....The older I get the more I hate the rains....BUT that said...others have had it far worse....so I try to keep that in mind--but would love to weed without the snails and slugs.....

I'm from Pacific NW---I'm just over damp raining weather....I think it may have hit 70 once this year....The older I get the more I hate the rains....BUT that said...others have had it far worse....so I try to keep that in mind--but would love to weed without the snails and slugs.....

Me Too!

Betcha the 1st 911 call is being questioned by JB because of the theft of money comments..

That's exactly what I was thinking...but at least the 3rd one will come in...I don't think Cindy makes mention of theft in that one, does she?

I was just listening to the 911 call and my husband and Caylee share the same birthday (8-9) ... different year of course.

CM and Casey seem to be having a grand old time! :maddening:

So GA went to Johnsons and found out that both were needed there then Amscot was called before they went back to pick up the car. I am satisfied about the 3 day statement that GA made to SB now. Thank you CA.

Whooo Bill S. editorializing about the backpack -(paraphrasing) the clothes in the back pack were neatly folded because the were never used! The baby was dead and ICA threw her away like garbage!

Side bar, that is okay with me because in here I can say, what is Casey wearing today? And, may I say that as a woman with plenty on top...what is going on with Casey on top?

The smoothing and grooming of the hair and bangs is back. In here I am still sorry to say, ICA makes me fill ill.

As far as Cindy goes, someone just said it in the trial thread, yeah as soon as they get thrown under the bus Cindy and George do not support Casey totally...they are just as selfish IMHO.

YES. I am one who said I cried for Cindy when she testified...but she is the same...she just does have more human ness in her than Casey and it could not come out during her THREE YEAR campaign of terror.

I have compassion...but let's just get Casey convicted...Cindy is starting to make me ill again too...she was going on about how it was strange that Amy knew right how to get to Tony's...

I call no change in Cindy except what she know KNOWS she needs to do to save HER OWN butt. And, that is fine...as long as it exposes Casey. Does that mean I think the means justify the ends...I don't KNOW! :eek:kay:

IMHO. :bow:

Beth on IS is slamming LDB....says she should be making CA talk about the jealousy issues and the belittling of ICA and making her feel worthless. Oh my....

I think it is interesting that CA's memory issues concerning the Febreeze that came out at the hearing that was a help to the DT then, is now being used by the SA to explain some of her previous inconsistencies. Looks like what the DT saw as a win in the hearing is now backfiring on them.

Good job LDB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member