2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe he is talking about her selling photos, only because she probably has knowledge of him doing the same thing and it will be brought up on cross.

Yeah, I wonder if the SA can just ask CA if she's aware of anybody else making a profit by selling photos.

Could we be so lucky to have a stipulation that if money is raised by the defense that the money Baez took can be raised? Let's hope!

what would CA trying to make $$$$$$$$ off the case mean about ICA's guilt or innocence?

i understand it looks bad, but whats it got to do with accidental drownings, sexual abuse, cover ups and what not?

That none of them have any moral qualms about making money from Caylee.

JB is an idiot trying to make CA look bad here, particularly when she has the jury in the palm of her hands. And most particularly when his questions are the very height of hypocrisy in regards to photo licensing. CA has always covered her rear by supporting her daughter's story.

And even if JB can make it look like CA and ICA are both inveterate liars, one thing is patently clear. CA loved that baby. ICA doesn't sound like she cared whatsoever.

Not to mention trying to make no audible reaction from GA right when he came home during the call look like he didn't care or already knew. This is so amateurish. And I suspect he is not even bright enough to know how much he is alienating that jury with his innuendo.

I wonder if any member of the jury has been from a dysfunctional family or has been in denial about something in their life. lol It must be only true for Cindy.

I hate to say this, but if my mom had to go on disability as a result of my death, I'd hope she'd use whatever she could to get by and do ok.

Anyone who can watch this woman and not think she's lost the most precious things in her life is delusional. I don't think any money she's made has filled even a tiny part of the missing part of her.

Interesting ....while Jose was up doing the last part of his cross I felt driven to get up and starting cleaning spots off of my carpet....WTH?

RK was paid for the pictures of the snake, JB was paid through photos and media of little Caylee. This is so sad!

The ONE person who made BIG BUCKS from selling pictures and videos is Casey
She made $200,000
the Todd M gave her $70,000
anonymous gave her $5,000
Andrea Lyons clinic raised $70,00 but I am not how that one factors in but IMO it counts...

Are we calling the president? Who are we calling?

what would CA trying to make $$$$$$$$ off the case mean about ICA's guilt or innocence?

i understand it looks bad, but whats it got to do with accidental drownings, sexual abuse, cover ups and what not?

More proof of "dysfunction"?

LDB...Mrs Anthony you provided food for caylee.....
Cindy was the primary provider for Caylee

I'm so glad ldb is mentioning who took care of little caylee!

Interesting.

HHJP made a phone call right after that sidebar.

Security?

What i FIND TRUELY IRONIC (ooops caps lock was on sorry) Lots of people HATED George and Cindy and slamed them much the same way Jose is doing now and for the same $$$ reasons. lol

But now everyone is feeling all warm and fizzy for Cindy.

All I have to say about that, it's about time this woman is getting the sympathy she so much deserved.

Oh snap! Linda pointing out and making Cindy admit she and her husband provided the; "food, clothing & shelter" for Caylee.

Cindy smiles and answers; "yes ma'am" when asked if she liked to spoil Caylee with clothes.

LDB asking if Casey's weight has fluctuated during incarceration and Cindy says; "Yes ma'am, it has."

GO LDB.... WHO provided food shelter and clothing for Caylee?

LDB bringing up how CA provided food, shelter and clothing! :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member