2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG where is he going with this!

Does she have a big belly!

Parents go into denial when a child gets pregnant. they dont want to think that. JMO

He's hoping if CA looks at her it will bring about her old protectiveness. Base trick.

I want redirect to ask ICA if she has her period right now and is feeling especially bloated. Just for comparison purposes.

cindy rambling in answer

sedentary...large belly...what the heck

please stand

no big belly?

(free her, she doesn't have a big belly)

"approach

hhgjp gotta be saying, "JB are you nuts?"

OMG is the DT trying to set up eye to eye contact just to break CA?

he didn't go there? how evil JB making her look at ICA

Casey shook her head and mouthed "that's not true" when CA said "I know she's not eating" (in jail).

I thought I had followed this case extremely close, but I realized before lunch when they played the call from jail from Casey to home when she ask for Tony's phone #. Can anyone tell me, did she make that call to Tony and if she did, did he take the call and does anyone know what the conversation was?

She did gain weight in jail! She's lost some of it (for this reason) but she ain't no 105 lbs now!!

CA; stating ICA was sedentary during that time so she thought she gained weight now KB brining up ICA has been incarcerated for 3 years and JB asks if CA can see if ICA has a large protruding belly since she has been nasically sedentary - CA says well I haven't really seen her in 3 years but I know she isn't eating and I don't know what activities she can do

HHJP asks attornies to approach bench when JB asks if ICA can stand for CA to identify ICA

I wish Cindy would say "well, she porked up that first year in jail after eating all those snacks"

But she lost it when the blogs talked about how fat she was getting. Do you all remember her first court appearance?????????????????????

Oh for crying out loud! Jose - get out with this silliness! Wanting KC to stand so Cindy and LOOK at her and see she doesn't have bulging belly today - after three years of no exercise in jail. I think Jose is trying to get at Cindy being a liar and lying about not knowing KC was pregnant at that wedding.

JB questioning about CA and GA not knowing ICA was pregnant
Making a point about what is the difference between then when ICA wasn't exercising and her sitting in jail for three years - and wants ICA to stand up so CA can see her belly
Sidebar

Anyone watching Tru TV? Did anyone hear what the commentor just stated?

oh my IS...all we are going to see is her *advertiser censored* sticking out today....lmao
I can't believe Vinnie said that! ( Edit--Wait a minute...This was said at sidebar, it wasn't the TV commentator?) Good Lord!

omg. he just sounds mean. Like he's getting ready to set her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop