2011.05.31 TRIAL Day Six (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow

she fed her daughter

must be innocent

plus she didnt torture her

(that CA knows)

Correction - her parents provided food and shelter for both Caylee and ICA. Otherise, I completely agree with your sarcasm. :crazy:

OMG When JB asked if ICA could stand up & HHJP said "Approach." Vinnie Politan on IS just said, "All you're going to see right now is her b***bs sticking out." Did anyone else just hear that? WTH? I'm sure he didn't know his mic was on but seriously that is so inappropriate.

#CaseyAnthony Cindy glanced briefly at Casey when Jose directed Casey to stand. Cindy and Casey haven't been making eye contact.
27 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Baez asks if #CaseyAnthony has a big belly today. Cindy says she can't tell- she's can't get close. she can tell she isn't eating.
57 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
Are you aware #CaseyAnthony is in jail and spends 23 hrs a day by herself? Cindy says she's been aware every day of her life. -fell
1 minute ago
Amanda Ober
AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Jose asks Casey to stand so Cindy can see what her body looks like now that she's been sedentary...now in sidebar
1 minute ago
Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony ICindy "I've been aware every day of my life for last three years that Casey is incarcerated"
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Cindy isn't keeping eye contact with Baez. She looks down when he asks questions. #CaseyAnthony -fell
3 minutes ago
Amanda Ober
Jose just reminded Cindy to only answer the question he asks
4 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News
OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Cindy Anthony said she and George Anthony didn't suspect #CaseyAnthony was pregnant
4 minutes ago
Amanda Ober
Cindy said Casey was sedentary at that time in her life and that's why she thought Casey gained weight
4 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Cindy hardly acknowledges Baez when he said afternoon to her. #CaseyAnthony -fell
4 minutes ago
Amanda Ober
Cindy's brother, the groom, asked if Casey might be pregnant. Cindy said she didn't think so
4 minutes ago
Amanda Ober
Jose hands Cindy a photo of Cindy and Casey at the wedding of Cindy's brother. Cindy didn't know yet Casey was preggers
5 minutes ago
Amanda Ober
Cindy looks rough. Looks like all that sobbing in the morning wiped her out
7 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Cindy never saw #CaseyAnthony torture or mistreat Caylee. -fell
7 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News
Cindy Anthony looks like today's testimony has been an emotional rollercoaster for her #CaseyAnthony
7 minutes ago
Amanda Ober
Says Caylee loved and adored Casey and followed her everywhere she went. Didn't want to sleep without her
8 minutes ago
Jim Lichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Cindy is looking directly at jurors during much of this. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial
8 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News
Cindy Anthony tells #JoseBaez that #CaseyAnthony "was a very loving, very caring mother. she has a very easy quick maternal instinct."
8 minutes ago
Amanda Ober
Cindy says Casey had natural maternal instinct as soon as Caylee was born and was a natural.
8 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Defense asks what kind of mother #CaseyAnthony was? "very loving, very caring mother." -Cindy. -fell
9 minutes ago
Amanda Ober
Cindy back on stand. Defense begins cross exam by asking Cindy if she and Casey are a lot alike. Cindy says yes.
9 minutes ago
Amanda Ober
I know! That was too funny! RT @pattygable: @AmandaOberWESH .. somebody quick .. give the judge a toothpick .. :O
10 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News
Court back in session. Defense will cross examine Cindy Anthony #CaseyAnthony
11 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Cindy Anthony will now be crossed examined by the defense. #CaseyAnthony -fell

So CA didn't think ICA was pregnant, what does that prove? She didn't think she was a murderer either!

I would like to point out again that CA said Caylee didn't want to sleep without ICA (and so did Ricardo,and Amy in her statement to an extent) - well, golly, now we know why ICA did what she did

This is without question KC's idea to force her mother to look at her.

moo

I just heard what the commentator on Tru TV just said when they went to side bar. Was not good. Not good at all! He better pretend like that wasnt said and watch his comments.

Can someone please post the link for all of the twitter comments? I think it was case file or something, I forgot to bookmark it.

Thanks!

ah cindy cindy don't let him break you! stay strong, just tell the truth.

I wish Cindy would say "well, she porked up that first year in jail after eating all those snacks"

But she lost it when the blogs talked about how fat she was getting. Do you all remember her first court appearance?????????????????????

Yes, I do. I remember her looking a bit fuller, especially in the chest. Her blouse was pulling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member